News   Mar 28, 2024
 654     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 458     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 780     0 

PATH Network Expansion (various, various, various)

Is that really going to work with the vastly uneven flows inbound in the morning and outbound in the evening?
(assuming there are a signiicant mnumber of people).

Getting people to walk on the right side won't work anyway. It doesn't work in Eaton Centre at all. More people walking the wrong way than the right way!

PATH connection between ICE and Longo's under York Street is now open to public

20201110_134423.jpg

20201110_134355.jpg

20201110_134359.jpg

20201110_134253.jpg

I live within the Sheppard Center Apts I'm disabled with a walker most of the path has been renovated but when I got to the Sheppard area there were 2 sets of stairs no ramps and no way for anyone disabled to get into the Sheppard Center area this needs to be fixed as I believe it is illegal not to have disability access I had to go all the way back to the Madison center and go out to Yonge St in the freezing cold it is up to you to find whose responsibility this is I've tried and got many different answers the last one was the City if this does not get fixed u have no option but to report it to the Disability area in the City of Toronto

I live within the Sheppard Center Apts I'm disabled with a walker most of the path has been renovated but when I got to the Sheppard area there were 2 sets of stairs no ramps and no way for anyone disabled to get into the Sheppard Center area this needs to be fixed as I believe it is illegal not to have disability access I had to go all the way back to the Madison center and go out to Yonge St in the freezing cold it is up to you to find whose responsibility this is I've tried and got many different answers the last one was the City if this does not get fixed u have no option but to report it to the Disability area in the City of Toronto
Here's a link for reporting accessibility issues to Toronto 311: https://www.toronto.ca/city-governm...rvice/311-toronto/311-complaints-compliments/
If you phone 311 you might get a response even quicker. Hope this gets sorted out, really disappointing to hear.

MM35.2Authorization to convert a cash-in-lieu Section 37 payment to an in-kind contribution for the construction of a PATH tunnel beneath Simcoe Street by Cadillac Fairview (Frontside Developments LP) - by Councillor Joe Cressy, seconded by Councillor Mike Layton (Ward 10)

* Notice of this Motion has been given.
* This Motion is subject to referral to the Executive Committee. A two-thirds vote is required to waive referral.

See: http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/viewAgendaItemHistory.do?item=2021.MM35.2

I noticed a PATH sign on the Sugar Wharf Condominiums (Lake Shore/Cooper). Does anyone know where that is going to connect to? The closest connection in the West that I know of is RBC WaterPark Place but it's about 500 metres. I suppose CIBC Square is slightly closer but on the other side of the Gardiner.

Back