News   May 17, 2024
 2.5K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

Ottawa Transit Developments

Multiple elected politicians, businesses, community groups, university's, and government agencies have spoken in favour of the idea - that's not spam, sorry!

1) This is Urban Toronto. So mostly the focus is on content relevant to Toronto.

2) This thread was started initially about the Confederation Line. And has largely been a place to focus on current projects under development. Not just fantasy ideas that have merely been mentioned favourably by politicians.

I'll leave it to the mods to decide if you're derailing this thread too much. @AlvinofDiaspar @JasonParis

1) This is Urban Toronto. So mostly the focus is on content relevant to Toronto.

2) This thread was started initially about the Confederation Line. And has largely been a place to focus on current projects under development. Not just fantasy ideas that have merely been mentioned favourably by politicians.

I'll leave it to the mods to decide if you're derailing this thread too much. @AlvinofDiaspar @JasonParis
I agree that this thread should have a focus on current developments and that a fantasy thread can be created. This thread is about Ottawa, so it does not need to be relevant to Toronto.

This was sent to me late last night - my jaw fell to the floor when I saw it
Bank Street O-Train Tunnel Map.JPG

Okay, that's enough post-bumping about a Bank Street LRT tunnel, especially if you're just posting links to your own content.

He's literally spamming every forum he can. You should see his accomplishments on Reddit. Keep letting him go and he'll be bringing up the Bank St subway in a thread about puppies in Davenport shortly.

This was sent to me late last night - my jaw fell to the floor when I saw it View attachment 289838
Clinton that may be really fetch, but maybe it's time you stopped trying to make fetch happen?*

*The point is this: you've been a one-note poster so far. If you continue to post on just this one obsession, and if the posts continue to be as pointless as this last one, you will be considered a troll and your account on UrbanToronto will be terminated.

Back