News   Jul 05, 2024
 2.8K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.9K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 673     0 

Onyx (MCC, Davies Smith, 35s, Quadrangle/Raw)

I'm also real anxious to see this sleek black glass. Hopefully going up in the next week or 2.

Should not show the first 2 as they have some strange things walking the area.
IMG_sept-28-09-0012.jpg

IMG_sept-28-09-0013.jpg

IMG_sept-28-09-0016.jpg

IMG_sept-28-09-0017.jpg

Different from the other towers
IMG_sept-29-09-0017.jpg

Thanks for the great pics, drum118!!!

Where is the glass located? I can't figure it out... But I think it looks pretty good so far!

Wait! East side, ground floor! Liking it!

Last edited:
/\ Here's a more contextual shot.

IMG_sept-29-09-0016.jpg

On another note, are the kids from North America's largest suburb actually trying to start their own MS13 chapter? That's both sad and frightening - sad because it will be unknowingly funded by their parents and frightening because it shows just how much influence these childish 'gangz' wield in middle-to-upper-class suburbs like Mississauga.

Oor-Gang.jpg

"Yo, who wants to hit Square One for Lattes and Ben and Jerry's!?"

They started cladding the south face on Onyx today....as noted earlier, different colours on the different sides...pics by Jasonzed at SSC...

south face...grey and black
09302009002.jpg

09302009003.jpg

east face...pastel blue and green
09302009004.jpg

On another note, are the kids from North America's largest suburb actually trying to start their own MS13 chapter? That's both sad and frightening - sad because it will be unknowingly funded by their parents and frightening because it shows just how much influence these childish 'gangz' wield in middle-to-upper-class suburbs like Mississauga.

No need to worry, it's just bored, idiotic suburban kids "fighting the man". All they need is a good ol' beating, and things will be right as rain.

Just ignore comments like those about it being wasted in Mississauga. It's just ignorance.

The inside of the Citygate condos is nice. I had a friend who lived in one of them.

steady progress at Onyx....pics by Jasonzed at SSC...

20091121022.jpg

20091121023.jpg

Dec 22 Visit

IMG_dec-22-09-0089.jpg

As I was walking back to the street, heard a car knocking it horn. Just then this SUV starts to pull into the driveway and it was him doing the knocking and waving this arm at the transport driver sitting at the bottom of the driveway. He was sitting there to be off loaded after the other lowboy with mechanical unite that was sitting in the crane loading area. He had the same type of load.

The driver got out of his car and told the driver to move as he was blocking the driveway to his condo. A number of cars and cube trucks enter and exit with no problem before he arrived. A few words were said to the point I told the driver to get into his car as this truck was going no where until he was off loaded. That got him going more.

In the mean time a number of cars wanted in and out, but the SUV was blocking him. A few more words said and he got into this car and said he was calling the police. I said good luck as they will not show up.

OH!! we don't have office on duty for our construction work.

The drivers and I had a laugh at this clown after he left. The Site project manager show up then to see what was going on. After he heard what took place, he said to the driver to drive a 150 feet ahead and that will solve the problem laughing as the construction hording was in the way.
IMG_dec-22-09-0093.jpg

IMG_dec-22-09-0096.jpg

IMG_dec-22-09-0120.jpg

Back