One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

Yay!! So glad that they are willing to waive the fee for 2 changes...the first thing I'll be switching is the bedroom carpet colour, and perhaps the kitchen countertop as well. I would love to avoid making any upgrades, since my budget is pretty much $0.

Ouch! I thought it was $350! But at least we can do some changes without the fees. Shorty, which option are you thinking of selecting?

Ouch! I thought it was $350! But at least we can do some changes without the fees. Shorty, which option are you thinking of selecting?

Ana I am torn between the light package and the dark package, I have no idea what I am going to do. I do know for sure I want my bathroom all black and white. I want the black/grey tiles in the 2 bedroom suite on my floor and the black tiles from the backsplash in the 2 bedroom in my shower. Thats my two changes gone right there...then in the kitchen I want the counter top or the backsplash changed so I will have to spend $500-$1000 for sure now...Sigh!

Oh wow...you are really making use of the waived fees for the changes..lol Yes, it’s so hard! Hopefully when we go into our appointments they would be able to give us more direction. I know what I like but I am also thinking resale. Just in case down the line I ever decide to sell it I want something that will appeal to other buyers as well. So I am probably going to play it safe and stick to the natural tones.

Oh wow...you are really making use of the waived fees for the changes..lol Yes, it’s so hard! Hopefully when we go into our appointments they would be able to give us more direction. I know what I like but I am also thinking resale. Just in case down the line I ever decide to sell it I want something that will appeal to other buyers as well. So I am probably going to play it safe and stick to the natural tones.

I agree and most people will not like a black and white bathroom but its nice and edgy. An all white washroom is plain and boring to me and I plan to be here for a while so it should be okay for now. My issue is that the packages are nice but none are perfect in my opinion so changes are necessary in each of the packages..thats the frustrating thing.

That’s how I feel as well. None of the packages are perfect. And an all-white washroom is not appealing to me either. I like something from each package but I am not sure if it will look nice once it’s all mixed up. lol I wish there were more standard colours to choose from. So frustrating!

That’s how I feel as well. None of the packages are perfect. And an all-white washroom is not appealing to me either. I like something from each package but I am not sure if it will look nice once it’s all mixed up. lol I wish there were more standard colours to choose from. So frustrating!

Thats my problem too..the dark package would be perfect if the counter top wasnt quartz and ugly (in my opinion) its just so plain. A nice granite with brown in it would be perfect.

Thats my problem too..the dark package would be perfect if the counter top wasnt quartz and ugly (in my opinion) its just so plain. A nice granite with brown in it would be perfect.

In my opinon the kitchen counter top is so important. So the colour has to be perfect. I love the grey counter top from the 2 bedroom model suite but I don't think it will go good with the dark package. Maybe dark package with white counter top that's in the light package. Brown and white, would be better than brown and grey. Or just upgrade it.

In my opinon the kitchen counter top is so important. So the colour has to perfect. I love the grey counter top from the 2 bedroom model suite but I don't think it will go good with the dark package. Maybe dark package with white counter top that's in the light package. Brown and white, would be better than brown and grey. Or just upgrade it.

You and I think the same! i was thinking that same exact thing...The dark floor is sooo rich and nice. So damn difficult to choose.

You and I think the same! i was thinking that same exact thing...The dark floor is sooo rich and nice. So damn difficult to choose.

Hey guys,

So it looks like we had a lot happen in the last week or so! lol! I was able to pass by the sales centre yesterday and saw all of the samples out and I also got confirmation that we are allowed two switches (from standard to standard) for free which is awesome. I agree, no single standard package is perfect but with the two switches it helps out a lot. I've pretty much decided I'm going to go with the light package (brun) but swap out the bedroom carpet and bathroom to the rod options. The new dark laminate is really nice that's the only thing I'm a bit torn on. Not a fan of the new quartz. The only upgrade I MAY pay for is a different granite or quartz for the kitchen counter. The light granite option is still nice but they had some really nice samples there that I may be willing to pay for as long as its not a ridiculous price.

Hey guys,

So it looks like we had a lot happen in the last week or so! lol! I was able to pass by the sales centre yesterday and saw all of the samples out and I also got confirmation that we are allowed two switches (from standard to standard) for free which is awesome. I agree, no single standard package is perfect but with the two switches it helps out a lot. I've pretty much decided I'm going to go with the light package (brun) but swap out the bedroom carpet and bathroom to the rod options. The new dark laminate is really nice that's the only thing I'm a bit torn on. Not a fan of the new quartz. The only upgrade I MAY pay for is a different granite or quartz for the kitchen counter. The light granite option is still nice but they had some really nice samples there that I may be willing to pay for as long as its not a ridiculous price.

Welcome back Rex! I think I am going to go with the dark package and change the quartz to the granite in the light package..still undecided about my backsplash though..

Hi guys, just wondering if you have completed your colour selections? My appoitment is this Saturday and I am interested to know if you have any information on the pricing of upgrades.

Hi guys, just wondering if you have completed your colour selections? My appoitment is this Saturday and I am interested to know if you have any information on the pricing of upgrades.

Hey Ana! Good luck with your appointment Saturday. Aren't you on the 19th or 20th floor? I wonder why they made yours so early..Mine is June 5th..The only prices I have heard so far is that the undermount sink is $750, the extra cable outlet is $450! (total rip off) and each additional switch (after 2) from standard to standard is $500! Thats all I know so far..ask a lot of questions and let me know what else they are offering.

Have a great day!! :)

My appointment went well! :) After a lot of thinking I decided to go with the brown package. I replaced the carpet to the beige one that’s in the rod package and switched the counter top to the one that's in the light package. The bathroom comes with grey tiles so I think it will look nice. I really liked the bathroom that’s in the 2 bedroom model suite but those colors are all discontinued. So be careful if you were planning to pick that combination. In terms of upgrades, the standard ceilings are popcorn and to have them smoothed out its $6 per sqf. To upgrade the flooring to all laminate its $6 per sqf. There are other upgrades available such as setup of tv mount in the living room. I think it includes the installation of plywood and wiring and the price was around $1400 if I remember correctly. Or you can request to just have them install the plywood in the wall for support in case you ever decide to add a tv mount. This way you will not have to open up the drywall. The cost of that was $350. It’s probably worth it but I declined it. Oh and to change the kitchen backsplash it's around $40 which is not bad, but unfortunately they do not have a lot of options to choose from.
Hope this helps and good luck on your appointment as well!

Hey Ana! Good luck with your appointment Saturday. Aren't you on the 19th or 20th floor? I wonder why they made yours so early..Mine is June 5th..The only prices I have heard so far is that the undermount sink is $750, the extra cable outlet is $450! (total rip off) and each additional switch (after 2) from standard to standard is $500! Thats all I know so far..ask a lot of questions and let me know what else they are offering.

Have a great day!! :)

Last edited:

Back