One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

Sooooo yeah, I actually made it on time but the 1bed+den unit isn't finished lol:mad: Its still being built but should be done in a couple of days. The 2 bed unit still looks exactly the same.

WACK! so it was blocked off so you couldn't go inside? the anticipation is killing me. I wonder when if any of the colour selection appointments have begun at all? Someone somewhere must have insight.

WACK! so it was blocked off so you couldn't go inside? the anticipation is killing me. I wonder when if any of the colour selection appointments have begun at all? Someone somewhere must have insight.

It wasn't even blocked off which was weird but when I walked in it literally had no laminate flooring or anything. Pretty much all bare bones. There was a bunch of stuff outside of it though all covered up which I'm assuming is all the staging furniture.

According to Jennifer, Crayon as well as the valhalla staff are supposed to start contacting people as early as tomorrow to start booking appointments. First will be the towns followed by the bottom floors of the tower. I'll believe it when I see it! :)

It wasn't even blocked off which was weird but when I walked in it literally had no laminate flooring or anything. Pretty much all bare bones. There was a bunch of stuff outside of it though all covered up which I'm assuming is all the staging furniture.

According to Jennifer, Crayon as well as the valhalla staff are supposed to start contacting people as early as tomorrow to start booking appointments. First will be the towns followed by the bottom floors of the tower. I'll believe it when I see it! :)

Exactly! and I wonder when the open houses for seeing the Crayon design previews are going to be as well. Hopefully not in the next two weeks as I will be on vacation and out of the country.

Hi guys, the new tentative occupancy date for condo owners is September 28th!!! This might very depending on which level the unit is located. I haven't received my letter yet so I can't really do a comparisson. I got this information from a family member that has also purchased a unit in phase one. So it looks like all the letters have definatly been sent out.

Hi guys, the new tentative occupancy date for condo owners is September 28th!!! This might very depending on which level the unit is located. I haven't received my letter yet so I can't really do a comparisson. I got this information from a family member that has also purchased a unit in phase one. So it looks like all the letters have definatly been sent out.

Hey Ana,

Thanks for the update Love! I just called the sales centre and Michael said September 27, 2012 for the entire building. I really wonder how they plan to move 213 units in on the same date..impossible, which means various people will have keys but not be able to move in until they have elevators booked. The process should be a little more organized i think.

No problem! :) Since the dates are still tentative and not confirmed I am pretty sure that they will be moved again. There is no way that we will all move in on the same day. They will probably delay it for anohter month or so. Now we just gotta wait and save up! :)

Yeah, I got the letter in the mail on Friday saying September 27th is the new occupancy. Can't say I was surprised because July seemed way too soon. If it holds at September, which I think is realistic, then that would be great.

Yeah, I got the letter in the mail on Friday saying September 27th is the new occupancy. Can't say I was surprised because July seemed way too soon. If it holds at September, which I think is realistic, then that would be great.

Me too! My gut is telling me October or November for some reason....or ironically December which was suppose to be the original date before they moved it up to April.

So Phase 3 is shortened for a reason, probably Edilcan is planning more condos and towns on the lands that Edilcan bought on south side of Valhalla site. If that is the case, then that makes sense. I am in Phase 1 too as well, and I got letter from Edilcan that my occupancy is now set in mid-Oct 2012. I doubt it will be completed by that time. You are right, I have looked at plans again, and they have only 1 level of underground parking and 3 storey above ground parking.

What floor are you on? and what date were you told? I am on 19 and was told September 27, 2012.

I got a letter in the mail yesterday for my colour selection appointment! Finally!!! Along with that letter was an invite for a information session with one valhalla and crayon happening this coming Monday April 23rd at 7pm at the sales centre. They're going to go over the process for colour selections and answer any questions we might have so we know what to expect during our appointments. Unfortunately, I can't even attend this session because I'll be on vacation!! arrrg Let me know how that goes on here. They also mentioned that if you can't attend the session on Monday there will be samples out starting this saturday so you can see what we can choose from.

I got a letter in the mail yesterday for my colour selection appointment! Finally!!! Along with that letter was an invite for a information session with one valhalla and crayon happening this coming Monday April 23rd at 7pm at the sales centre. They're going to go over the process for colour selections and answer any questions we might have so we know what to expect during our appointments. Unfortunately, I can't even attend this session because I'll be on vacation!! arrrg Let me know how that goes on here. They also mentioned that if you can't attend the session on Monday there will be samples out starting this saturday so you can see what we can choose from.

Shoot! I am on vacation this Saturday too! gone to Vegas for a week! They suck!! there better be another appointment!

Rex, is your appointment in April? or May?

Last edited:
Shoot! I am on vacation this Saturday too! gone to Vegas for a week! They suck!! there better be another appointment!

Rex, is your appointment in April? or May?

My colour selection appointment is end of May. I don't think they're going to have another info session which SUCKS because they had to have it the ONE week I was away!!! It should be fine though, I'll check out all of the samples that they're going to have out and phone crayon if i have any questions on upgrades. Have any of you been to the sales centre recently? I wonder if the 1 and a den model is now up.

Hi guys, I haven't picked up my mail yet. Where is the presentation? At the Valhalla Sales Office? Don't worry, I will go and share with you anything that might be important. It might be just related to the upgrade options that are available and an opportunity for them to sell their products. I am not expecting much out of it.

Hi Ana,

The presentation is in the Valhalla sales office. Yeah, I'm thinking it will be very general in nature but will give you a good idea of what to select so you go into your appointment prepared. The good thing is you can find out exactly what will be considered an upgrade. If you could share any info you get from that session that sounds important that would be great.

My colour selection appointment is end of May. I don't think they're going to have another info session which SUCKS because they had to have it the ONE week I was away!!! It should be fine though, I'll check out all of the samples that they're going to have out and phone crayon if i have any questions on upgrades. Have any of you been to the sales centre recently? I wonder if the 1 and a den model is now up.

Yea i second that..the one week I am away too! which really sucks!

Back