One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

Thanks Ana! I was looking into Teksavvy but I wasn't sure if they'd be able to provide service to the building. I thought the building was exclusive to Rogers and I absolutely refuse to go with Rogers!

One more question: Were you able to get DSL or cable internet service with Teksavvy?

I was able to get internet service form teksavvy. The service is great and they are a lot cheaper than Rogers.

Last edited:
How much do people generally need to budget for a Lawyer for the closing of a condo? Does anyone have a recommendation for an inexpensive lawyer in the Etoblcoke/Mississauga area?

How much do people generally need to budget for a Lawyer for the closing of a condo? Does anyone have a recommendation for an inexpensive lawyer in the Etoblcoke/Mississauga area?

legal fees are prob only 800-1000 maybe a bit more...it's all the other closing costs you need to budget for.

Wow am so excited!!!! Am in the same unit 2G, on the 7 floor but no letter maybe next week. I was hoping PDI would be earlier but that's ok :D

What move in date do the both of you have? I'm on the 29th and the date in my agreement says November 13th. With the building almost being capped off I'm wondering how realistic this date is...

I think we all have the all have the same date on our agreement......and PDI is in sept and they look on time so you should be in that time are just a couple weeks later......good luck

Does anyone know when they will start the third building? It looks like I will have to wait until 2015 to move in. :)

I just received an update of my occupancy date today. My date has changed from November 13th to a final tentative occupancy date of January 13th.

Has anyone else received updated dates?

i received the same mail too. my final tentative occupancy date is scheduled to be jan 14. but again this letter also says this date might be changed. i don't expect too much. don't know to be happy or not. at least this tentative occupancy date is quite realistic compared to the end of this year.

i don't think they would start building a third tower anytime soon because it's still not 80% sold yet. to see a whole picture of this one valhalla (3 towers up), that might be a long time to come!

Wow am so excited!!!! Am in the same unit 2G, on the 7 floor but no letter maybe next week. I was hoping PDI would be earlier but that's ok :D

Have recently purchased a "Unit 2G"... Any idea for a convenient location for a wall mounted TV in the sitting/dining area?? I find it hard to think of a reasonable location due to the specific interior design of the Unit ...

Have recently purchased a "Unit 2G"... Any idea for a convenient location for a wall mounted TV in the sitting/dining area?? I find it hard to think of a reasonable location due to the specific interior design of the Unit ... may be a ceiling mount can be an idea!!!

Back