One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

Hi,

I recently saw some pictures of a condo in the first tower and I noticed a red thing on the ceiling, like a plastic cover, maybe the alarm?? it was so ugly!!! Hope its not the alarm :( Can anyone please confirm? Thanks!

Haha ya I stock the place.
I actually went to check out a rental
@ tower A. they let you move in earlier.
there were still wires hanging from the ceiling
And people already moved in lol

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 457
So we got some upgrades. Pictures above plus under mount sink etc
We had a movable island. So we made it not move lol
So we could put an electrical outlet in the island. that cost $800
they wanted another $800 to put a second outlet in the island.
one is good enought thanks lol

Last edited:
Hi,

I recently saw some pictures of a condo in the first tower and I noticed a red thing on the ceiling, like a plastic cover, maybe the alarm?? it was so ugly!!! Hope its not the alarm :( Can anyone please confirm? Thanks!

Hey! Alarm or not I don't think you can remove it.
You may paint over it
and that's a maybe.

Just wondering if anyone in phase 1 has been able to get an internet service provider other than Rogers in the building?!?!?

Their prices are quite steep, I am thinking about upgrading the master ensuite wall shower with marble tile, they are asking for $1400-$1800. I am still indecisive..congrats on your purchase:), does your suite come with a terrace? I know that as from the 30th floor there are some units with terrace
So we got some upgrades. Pictures above plus under mount sink etc
We had a movable island. So we made it not move lol
So we could put an electrical outlet in the island. that cost $800
they wanted another $800 to put a second outlet in the island.
one is good enought thanks lol

I was able to get internet service form teksavvy. The service is great and they are a lot cheaper than Rogers.

Just wondering if anyone in phase 1 has been able to get an internet service provider other than Rogers in the building?!?!?

Back