NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

Have you guys experienced raised wood floor panels...I guess from the winter cold or lack of humidity or other effects?

mais oui

FB111.JPG

FB333.JPG

I thought the second tower would be up by now, not that it matters the one up now is a eyesore. I guess its not selling to well with the price drops etc!

I thought the second tower would be up by now, not that it matters the one up now is a eyesore. I guess its not selling to well with the price drops etc!

I find the only people who bash an area are the ones that wish they could live in the building but don't have the cash.

I find the only people who bash an area are the ones that wish they could live in the building but don't have the cash.

Well first off I am not bashing it without merit, I belive it is not a appealing tower comparable to west lake and the other tower they are building right now more west on lakeshore. They are bland designs, mediocre. As for you stating I dont have the cash, well for what I have at CityPlace I could have had a penthouse easily at Next. I did look at their sales center a few years back and was not impressed. I was looking for a investment and glad I didnt as alot of ppl are lucky to break even in these units (factoring in inflation).

I know a few ppl who invested in west lake for example and are having a hard time trying to sell. MLS has 38 listings for westlake, Next will bare the same faith. As for location, yes their is greenspace but thats all, anything else you need a car. As for the other tower any ideas on whats going on? I know they were having slow sales earlier, anyone know the % sold so far and about discounts they have to push?

^Hmm, that doesn't read like it's full of vested interest and ulterior motive. Not one bit at all. *roll eyes*

...and tact is definitely not in your repertoire. You realize that you're attacking something based on your purely subjective views (however,one would be hard-pressed to find anyone who thinks that NXT's exterior is an inferior design to anything in TO)? For example, I couldn't care less to be living closer to the core. I have a nice car and love driving; I also don't like taking public transit when I can avoid it. Further, the views tend to be nicer the more one is away from downtown. However, you don't see me bagging on anyone who prefers to spend more to be closer to the CN Tower or whatever. It's all personal preference, get over it.

Objectively, though not an eyesore, it is a pretty bland looking building. But some people like bland, and others don't seem to care one way or another. The unit's themselves are nice enough though, as is the area near the residential elevators in the lobby.

Well first off im just sharing my personal views, just like anyone else here! I understand what looks like crap to me may be amazing for others and vice versa, the comment that really got me going was that im bashing it because I dont have the cash, as if I cannot afford to live in the "prestigious" Next, making it sound as if it were something special which its not, its a average building like a lot of others that is conservative. Also can someone please fill me in on how the Next2 is selling, im just curious to know.

I know a few ppl who invested in west lake for example and are having a hard time trying to sell. MLS has 38 listings for westlake, Next will bare the same faith.

Where did you get the 38 listings for Westlake? I just checked it, and there are none listed. Also, they are in the pre-construction stage so would it be listed on the MLS?

I've had it with security!

Someone removed (stole) a foot peg from my motorcycle. I don't feel safe leaving my bike in my parking space anymore. I'm going to file a formal complaint about the lack of security we have in our building. I'm also going to see what the camera situation is in my parking area. If anything else happens to my motorcycle I'm going to see what I can legally do vs NXT.

Get the keycard doors working already!
This is bullshit...
VERY angry NXT owner!

My bad about security... they have footage on the security cameras.
The person in question wasn't after a foot peg but rather my motorcycle pipes.
Lets keep an eye out for our neighbors please.

Back