NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

Bike Rack

Since we are in a great are for the outdoors I was wondering where our building plans on placing all the bike racks?
I'm guessing they don't have a plan and we are going to have a massive issue with bikes in the elevator.
Hope they prove me wrong but it was an issue in previous place.

Stratacon Electricity Bill?
has any one got electricity bill from stratacon yet? we moved in in Novemeber and registered with them right after moving in, haven't recieved any bill since. want to check with u guys here before calling them.

has any one got electricity bill from stratacon yet? we moved in in Novemeber and registered with them right after moving in, haven't recieved any bill since. want to check with u guys here before calling them.

Same issue with us.

I've been putting off registering with them...I heard bad things about them overcharging but then again if we have no choice, then I guess we're stuck with them.

I thought that since we aren't the legal owners yet the electricity bills are being sent to and handled by the builder on our behalves, and only upon final closing will there be a reconciliation of expenses and we'll then be billed directly by the electricity provider?

Anyone notice that a NXT flat is being offered in the next Princess Margaret lottery?

Btw, glad that the mail is finally being delivered.

Furnace Filters

Do you have any idea where to buy these? It seems to be a specific non-generic size of 13.5x20". Thx.

Just looked on line and a standard 14x20" filter has an actual width of between 13.7(filtrete) and 13.5(no-name) so these should work.

Just looked on line and a standard 14x20" filter has an actual width of between 13.7(filtrete) and 13.5(no-name) so these should work.

Actually, there should be a sticker inside the furnace referring us to the manufacturer and we can get the exact filters from them.

Have you guys experienced raised wood floor panels...I guess from the winter cold or lack of humidity or other effects?

please check your balcony

Just wondering if you have water leaking out onto it from your flat? It's very odd.

Back