News   Jul 22, 2024
 259     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 329     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1K     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Right, but the correct way to handle any late results statistically is either to re-state the incorrect data, on its original day, or to apply an * in the notes to show the discrepancy.
Isn't this enough?

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 12.29.16 PM.png
Reporting the numbers on the wrong day changes trendlines and forecasts and messes the data stream up badly.
Perhaps, but it's just a different way of recording it, and both ways have advantages and disadvantages. This way, there's at least transparency. Were they back-reported, there'd be calls of "hiding data" from the Covidiots.

I emailed Ford saying that I would feel much more confident about going out and into the small (and large) businesses he purports to support, if there were a generally recognised vaccine passport He replied:

Thank you for reaching out with your views about proof of vaccination.

Our government will not be issuing a vaccine passport. We have made it clear that any such policy must be led by the federal government. It can ensure a coordinated system that’s applied equally across the country.

For those looking for proof of vaccination, you will receive a printed receipt following your first and second shots. If you give consent to receive information electronically, you will also find an email with a digital receipt in your inbox. In addition to that, Ontarians can download or print a COVID-19 vaccine receipt through the provincial portal.

We will continue working with our health experts and businesses on reopening the province and providing the necessary tools to operate safely. The most powerful tool we have is vaccinations. We are committed – and well on our way – to having the most successful immunization campaign in the country.

Thanks again for contacting me.

Doug Ford
Premier of Ontario

"This is an Unvaccinated House"

Brave new world, apparently:

Right or wrong, I don't blame her for bugging out. Who needs to be subject to a nutbar.

I guess it ain't one having WiFi either. Might as well be a haunted house soon.

AoD

I emailed Ford saying that I would feel much more confident about going out and into the small (and large) businesses he purports to support, if there were a generally recognised vaccine passport He replied:

Thank you for reaching out with your views about proof of vaccination.

Our government will not be issuing a vaccine passport. We have made it clear that any such policy must be led by the federal government. It can ensure a coordinated system that’s applied equally across the country.

For those looking for proof of vaccination, you will receive a printed receipt following your first and second shots. If you give consent to receive information electronically, you will also find an email with a digital receipt in your inbox. In addition to that, Ontarians can download or print a COVID-19 vaccine receipt through the provincial portal.

We will continue working with our health experts and businesses on reopening the province and providing the necessary tools to operate safely. The most powerful tool we have is vaccinations. We are committed – and well on our way – to having the most successful immunization campaign in the country.

Thanks again for contacting me.

Doug Ford
Premier of Ontario
His excuse prior to this was "We're not gonna have a split society", which sounds like pandering to anti-vaxxer nonsense to me. And now, despite Manitoba and Quebec moving forward with their plans, he says it's the federal government's responsibility?

His excuse prior to this was "We're not gonna have a split society", which sounds like pandering to anti-vaxxer nonsense to me. And now, despite Manitoba and Quebec moving forward with their plans, he says it's the federal government's responsibility?

I honestly think he will backtrack very soon. There is pressure growing to implement a vaccine passport and the two neighboring provinces are doing so.

He may not want to do it but he may not have any choice.

Ford always blames the Feds if things look difficult, either they should NOT interfere with "Provincial Responsibilities" or they should!! Whichever puts any blame on others, typical.

Ford always blames the Feds if things look difficult, either they should NOT interfere with "Provincial Responsibilities" or they should!! Whichever puts any blame on others, typical.

Like I said if most of the other provinces do it he will not have any choice.

Ford is a grade-a moron at the best of times but he is also self-serving. He knows that if the rest of Canada creates these things, he would be the laughing stock of the country leaving us without one despite all the warnings.

Ford always says we shouldn’t pander to special interest groups. Yet here he is not wanting to annoy the relatively small group of anti vaxxers. Part of his voting base perhaps? This way, he can blame the feds since his supporters hate Trudeau anyway

Back