News   Jul 17, 2024
 240     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 661     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1K     2 

Next Mayor of Toronto?

i think the shit just hit the fan. wait till you read this morning's star. hint: the article was written by the national affairs writer.

Guess our boy Adam has been getting advice from the masters.

egglea.jpg

http://www.liberalsenateforum.ca/docs/db-liberal-senate/senators/tb/egglea.jpg

Celebrity_6_080804_170852.jpg

http://www.weddingshoneymoons.com/mydocs/media/jpeg/Celebrity_6_080804_170852.jpg

On point of this mornings news re: Mr. Giambrone

For those not yet caught up: http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/torontomayoralrace/article/762532--adam-giambrone-says-sorry-for-affair-with-young-woman?bn=1

I hope I am not the only one going............WHO CARES?

I didn't care when it was Bill Clinton in the U.S. don't care its one of our leaders, male or female.

Who they sleep with is NONE of my business or concern.

I care about their policies, their ideas, their skills.

Only 3 reasons who they sleep with could be my business, one its me!, two its my gf, three its a foreign spy!

Otherwise....really, front-page? How sad.

I'm really surprised the Star ran with this story. Politician's personal lives are almost always off limit in Canada. Consider the tumultuous love lives of some of our more recent premiers, for instance.

I hope I am not the only one going............WHO CARES?

I think you'll find that many people care, particularly voters who are looking to have someone with integrity in the mayor's office.

This confirms what many of us already felt in their guts about Giambrone: It's all about him.

Read the e-mails. Not only is he cheating on his wife, he's also stringing along a teenager for cheap sex... or as he puts it "stimulation".

Should be entertaining watching his (already clueless) supporters rationalize this one away.

I think you'll find that many people care, particularly voters who are looking to have someone with integrity in the mayor's office.

This confirms what many of us already felt in their guts about Giambrone: It's all about him.

Read the e-mails. Not only is he cheating on his wife, he's also stringing along a teenager for cheap sex... or as he puts it "stimulation".

Should be entertaining watching his (already clueless) supporters rationalize this one away.

Yes. This is a pretty crippling blow to the campaign. He must have developed an apalling arrogance to say some of the things he did and think he could control it. To continue on, he would have to believe that people will forget about it by November and that there will also be no other "revelations". This must be most embarassing for Sarah McQuarie.

Oh, geez. What a putz. His backers must be pissed right now.

It's not so much the relationship but the way he's handled it. If the relationship with McQuarrie isn't a real relationship, why pretend like it is? I don't think Torontonians care if their candidate is married, divorced, abstinent, or plowing hot young girls on a regular basis. Just don't pretend to be something you're not.

I think this explains that month long period where he waffled about running or not. Obviously he was worried this would come out and I bet he thought it had been all put to rest.

I don't understand. Why is it important to have someone like Sarah as a girlfriend/partner if he's running? Does this girl have a six-figure salary or something?

The Toronto Star hit a new low today. Who cares if he has two girlfriends? Certainly not front page material.

I don't care how many women he has or who he's plowing. But I do care that he lies, sneaks around and divulges confidential and privileged information to the women he's sleeping with.

Back