News   May 06, 2024
 229     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 776     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 603     1 

News on retail chains (was: New Mall Retail)

I'm really not surprised that Forever XXI is dropping what little men's sections they did have. I don't know any guys who shop there. In my experience, gays like H&M, Zara, Club Monaco, Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle, etc.

I'm really not surprised that Forever XXI is dropping what little men's sections they did have. I don't know any guys who shop there. In my experience, gays like H&M, Zara, Club Monaco, Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle, etc.

Bahahaha. You've pretty much listed most chain clothing stores in the eaton centre. Yes, gays do like cotton casual clothes, as do straight people. But in my experience, more straight men under age 30 like those stores as well. Well, maybe not Zara.

What I find annoying is the fact that there are so few stores that cater to men (gay and otherwise) in the Eaton Centre. All of the above stores sell cheap rags for teenagers.

Marshalls and Justice are opening in Colossus Woodbridge. I believe this would be the first in Canada for both US chains.

Bahahaha. You've pretty much listed most chain clothing stores in the eaton centre. Yes, gays do like cotton casual clothes, as do straight people. But in my experience, more straight men under age 30 like those stores as well. Well, maybe not Zara.
Yup, we like Zara.

Menswear is a huge, growing business, and it's a stupid idea to ignore it, but I guess the FXII men's section was pretty pathetic anyway.

Last edited:
Forever 12? lol

tb0476babysoft.jpg

Is that a real ad?

According to this website http://www.stuckinthe70s.com/products.htm this was a real ad. It appeared in a 1976 edition of "Tiger Beat" magazine. Remember times were very different back then. For example, two years later, in 1978 a 13 year old Brooke Shields would star in the critically acclaimed feature film "Pretty Baby" where she appeared nude in some scenes in the role of a pre-teen prostitute. Today anyone involved in such a production would land in prison.

Last edited:

Back