Votes: 19 13.6%
  • 44-54

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • 55-64

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • 65+

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
The big 4-oh was a bad one, it was all good before that. Suddenly single and then came 40 (65 in gay years) after being partnered for so long, and then the health problems all set in. Back & neck problems, osteoporosis, eyes went bad, memory suddenly sucks, sudden weight gain which all went to one spot (we know where that is) - all within a couple of years, but everything else works good and I have all my hair! So far... :rolleyes:

I've noticed lots of guys start losing their hair in their 20s, which is kinda sad. But if you've made it to 40, I think you'll be a-ok.

I've noticed lots of guys start losing their hair in their 20s, which is kinda sad. But if you've made it to 40, I think you'll be a-ok.

I'm 27 and have not lost hair, but have noticed its migration.

However, I do still get carded at every club/bar I go to, so that's keeping my ego perfectly inflated.

Last edited:
It depends on my mood. :p Sometimes going out for a night has its consequences for me too, you know. But it's a mindset. I am sure I could do it most weekends but I often imagine how I will feel the next day (foresight-- something most 19yo's lack) and then it takes the fun out of a crazy night of drinking. :D But occasionally we all need to indulge, haha, and not think of the full consequences until they hit. That said, I am smart when I do go out(hydrate, etc.) so I can usually drink alot and still wake up without even a hangover.

However, I do still get carded at every club/bar I go to, so that's keeping my ego perfectly inflated.

lol, I'm 29 and still have this problem too. I was with a group of friends no older than 24 and I was the only one carded the other night :D

Same thing at 27. 'Well preserved' is how I look at it.

I dated someone studying dermatology who once who told me I had my large pores to thank. She said despite their appearance up close they help prevent wrinkling more than anything... add that to a baby face and you have a recipe for looking young. Now feeling young is another thing... as is trying to meet a girl around your age as they'll often assume you're much younger.

Just turned 21 last month. marcus_a_j happy birthday

um...thanks? 2 months late but good try, it's the thought that counts.

Now feeling young is another thing... as is trying to meet a girl around your age as they'll often assume you're much younger.

True, but now I'll just try to meet girls a few years younger.

Back