320     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 991     3 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     0 

Near Future Renders

my jaw just dropped!!!
amazing work/effort traynor!!!

i was never a fan of those bloor parliment towers, i think they're design is a bit too plain and considering there are so many of them, could turn out disastrous.. but that's just me, (they do a good job of extending things eastwards)

trump looks amazing,,,,

Great job. I did not realize how much the Yorkville Condo will dwarf the Florian, or how huge the Bloor Parliament towers will be.

Should include a caption at the bottom, something about "no significant transit development before ^THIS^ happens" before it gets spread all over the internet. Just to let people think about that.

^It has left me bleary-eyed and dizzy. Keep in mind I don't use any fancy computer programs to do these renders. I use MS Paint and draw each building by hand. Often drawing in individual pixels one by one.

Hahhahahahahahahhahah, jesus christ.

Incredible. If you open up the original and the render in separate tabs then flick back and forth real quick you get a real sense of the massive impact on the skyline.
Very well done too!

my jaw just dropped!!!
amazing work/effort traynor!!!

i was never a fan of those bloor parliment towers, i think they're design is a bit too plain and considering there are so many of them, could turn out disastrous.. but that's just me, (they do a good job of extending things eastwards)

trump looks amazing,,,,

I should have done a better job depicting those three Parliament Towers at the far East. They actually will look a little slimmer from this angle. Their floor plates are actually parallelograms and they slant away from the camera on the North sides. Also each tower is a different shape. The right one of the three is long and narrow North/South, the middle one is more square and the one on the far left will be long and narrow East/west, but I didn't show this very well.

^It has left me bleary-eyed and dizzy. Keep in mind I don't use any fancy computer programs to do these renders. I use MS Paint and draw each building by hand. Often drawing in individual pixels one by one.

I think interchange42 will upload the high resolutions for me. Stay tuned...

I was actually going to ask how you do these amazing renders...to hear that you do them all by hand is all the more impressive!! Thanks for views :).

They also make for great desktop backgrounds!

Such an epic sweep of urban might and majesty. Toronto will join the ranks of super-sized skylines when these puppies are all finished. Thanks for all the hard work, Traynor--you've exceeded yourself with this one.
(Now if only we could get a couple of super-talls in the mix.)

Great job! ..and probably many more developments to come!

Keep an eye out for those real estate agents (or anyone else) "borrowing" Traynor's hard work without permission..

Lookin good Toronto! Toronto's skyline will undoubtedly be in the same league as Chicago when these projects are completed. Starting to look more like a "skymass" then a skyline. What year would this render represent?

^ I'm gonna guess 2015/2016

And uh, I think I'll just stare at this for a couple hours.. Incredible work

Thanks for all the compliments people. I kind of rushed this render at the end because I had spent so much time on it and I was neglecting other things in my life... like living!

Even I was surprised at the result of this one. When you flick back and forth between the render and the original, I don't even recognise my own city! Toronto has already gone through a dramatic build-up over the last decade and there seems no end in sight. Keep in mind, most of these are either under construction or fairly real proposals soon to be starting. So in the next 5 years our skyline will be remade... AGAIN!

Furthermore, I probably missed many projects that could be added to this view such as a few in the Entertainment District and think about the tens of projects that aren't even visible which are already under construction. Like L-tower, and Backstage, The Distillery District, Regent Park, the East Bayfront... the list goes on and on. Borrowing some hyperbole and vernacular from Caltrane the only description for Toronto right now is...

El Toro is off 'da hook... fo shizzle!

Back