Nautilus Condos (Monarch Group) - Real Estate -

Got the following letter from Monarch yesterday . . .

'Effective July 19th, 2011, the Presentation Gallery located at 68 Marine Parade Drive will move into our brand new Presentation Gallery just west of the existing location. To ensure a smooth transition, the Presentation Gallery will be closed between July 19 to July 24. We will resume regular business hours on Monday July 25, 2011'

Confirmed Occupancy

Received my confirmed occupancy date in the mail last week - 8th floor April 9, 2012

I got my occupancy date for March 13th, 2012 but thats cause I bought a loft in their podium on the 2nd / 3rd floor, so they are just working up. Robertso, what floor are you on? I don't think we'd have a closing date till sometime after occupancy.

Information Session

Pretty good information session yesterday I guess . . . . no real ground breaking news however

A couple things if you weren't there . . . . .

-No word on the possible retail tenants; they're negotiating with a possible grocer to bring a small 5000 sq ft store on the ground floor. If it happens, construction would start after June
-Expected Registration will take place in June
-No mail service to the building until roughly 50% of the ppl have moved in
-Amenities are on schedule to be completed by the time the first person moves in
-Property Mgmt company was introduced, their office will be in Suite 216 and the hours are either 7-4 or 8-4
-Representives from both Bell and Rogers were there. Bell seems to have the better of the two with 12 months half priced internet and 6 months free cable vs Rogers 3 months free cable. Fibe is available
-4 gas line BBQ on the terrace
-They've hired an outside company to conduct all the PDI's
-You will be notified of your PDI 3 - 5 weeks prior
-PDI's will take place 2-4 weeks prior to interm occupancy.

I believe thats it, if you have any other questions feel free to msg me

Anyone go for their PDI yet? Interested in seeing how the suites look.

I went for my PDI a couple days ago - my suite looked great. This has been my third PDI, first with Monarch, and I've never seen such few deficiencies. Other than a couple minor scratches on the hardwood - nothing wrong what so ever

Monarch also surprised me with a house warming gift . . . a coffee maker and some cleaning supplies

I'll post some pictures shortly

I went for my PDI a couple days ago - my suite looked great. This has been my third PDI, first with Monarch, and I've never seen such few deficiencies. Other than a couple minor scratches on the hardwood - nothing wrong what so ever

Monarch also surprised me with a house warming gift . . . a coffee maker and some cleaning supplies

I'll post some pictures shortly

Thanks gis_guy. I have my PDI sometime next month.

Did you get a chance to check out the amenities again to see how far off it is from completion? I think they should have started occupancy now?

With the exception of the pool table in the sports room and the two computers in the internet lounge; all the amenities are completely finished and fully furnished

Occupancies started this past Wednesday

I have an unconfirmed source that the grocery store on the bottom is going to be a 24h Rabba Foods

Pdi

PDI Pictures

Lobby:

Kitchen/Living Room

Bathroom/Laundry

Bedroom

Balcony:

Pool/Gym/Studio/Roof Top Terrace

Party Room:

Hey does anyone know if Nautilus is registered yet and if not when it will be registered? I am looking to buy re-sale in the building (lots on mls) and don't want to be hit with the additional fees when the building becomes registered. Thanks!

Back