News   Apr 22, 2024
 805     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 268     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 683     0 

Mississauga (non-mall) Retail

So, it's official now. They'll be a Costco in East Mississauga (Dixie/Dundas) come the fall.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

• IMAG0640.jpg
    IMAG0640.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 601
November 23, 2013 anticipated opening date. Guelph won't be open until spring 2014

Last edited:
Mother Tucker on Mavis is history and being replace Tondoori Flash (?). They had a job fair last weekend and opening in the next month or so.

So much for free meals on your birthday now.

Winston Churchill / QEW

Anyone know what's going in at Winston Churchill / QEW by the Boston Pizza & Baton Rouge I believe? It's a pod. Looks tall and thin though a few days ago.

I believe it's going to be one of those indoor skydiving venues. The only one I know of in Canada is located at Niagara Falls.

The old Harvey on Hurontario is vacant again for the x time and it needs to be used for something different.

The Gas bar on Hurontario is a parking lot at Fairview.

The RBC at Parkside Village is to open by the weekend or on Monday. Staff training was taking place today.

Parina?? is going in next to the RBC

The Shell Station on Bloor St now has a Tim drive through and have seen next to no traffic since it open a month ago.

Received a flyer for the new Costco in the mail today. It's still on target for an opening near the end of the month, with the temporary membership trailer closing after the 25th.

That is correct. I must have been distracted as I typed my post. Pretty impressive considering the flyer was sitting right in front of me as I typed it.

Hazel did the ribbon cutting for opening the new Costco store at Dixie before coming to the budget committee today.

Sitting in front of Costco now. Its a typical Costco and very busy given they don't really promote "grand opening" specials.

Back