News   Apr 24, 2024
 963     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 623     0 

Mississauga (non-mall) Retail

Pet Value has taken over the old Lick's place on Hurontario St & Eglinton.

Starbucks is going in at the other end of the complex where Pet Value is and will have a drive through window of all things for this are.

Speaking of Starbucks, there is a new one opening in the ground floor of the condo on the west side of Confederation, closest to Burnhamthorpe.

No Frills has open a small store at Silver Creek Plaza that was an Asian Food Store at one time. Its under 40,000 sq feet in size.

For the X time, another restaurant has closed its doors at the Old Harvey's on Hurontario. Better find something that will work and last for this place. That whole plaza needs to go bye bye and a better development take place there. That will not happen until the LRT gets underway. There is a hand full of development sitting on hold waiting the LRT arrival start date and will change this area 100% over the next 20 years once the word Go for counstruction is heard.

We were walking in Port Credit, talking about heading over to Baskin Robbins when a couple of people who overheard us said not to bother because it had closed down. Anyone know if this is the case?

Wow, the one at Hurontario and Lakeshore? That's surprising. It seemed to do really well in the warm weather. It's not listed on their website.
There's always Scoops just up from there.

Mississauga needs an Ed's Real Scoop. Looks like Spin Desserts (Limelight building) may be open in the next month.

DSC00162_zpsfd4dec5e.jpg

DSC00164_zps810712dc.jpg

The Burger's Priest is coming to Port Credit, in the town square-style development that opened a few years ago on the southwest corner of Hurontario and Lakeshore. Judging by the address it's the building to the west of the square (same one as Timothy's) though, in a typical need to stereotype everything Mississauga, Toronto Life describes it as "a strip mall".

The Burger’s Priest is coming to Mississauga and Guelph

The Burger's Priest is coming to Port Credit, in the town square-style development that opened a few years ago on the southwest corner of Hurontario and Lakeshore. Judging by the address it's the building to the west of the square (same one as Timothy's) though, in a typical need to stereotype everything Mississauga, Toronto Life describes it as "a strip mall".

The Burger’s Priest is coming to Mississauga and Guelph

Most likely going where Quiznos used to be. There is another place beside it up for lease also for the past year.

Britic Markt? open last month and is very busy every time I gone by it. They have also open one on the Queensway across from Sherway and forget what it was before it.

Noticed this while on my usual pilgrimage to Heartland yesterday... Seems like they are well on their way to opening soon based on what's going on inside, and date on sign shows August 7th. Location is right beside Costco in the vacated Urban Planet location. This is one of my favourite stores when I am in the US.

I absolutely had no idea that they were even coming to Canada let alone to Heartland. I searched and found the below article from only a few weeks ago. May be a game changer here...

http://www.thestar.com/business/2014/07/10/designer_shoe_warehouse_gets_foothold_in_canada_in_august.html

IMG-20140722-00013.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20140722-00013.jpg
    IMG-20140722-00013.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 718
I'm excited about them coming. They have a lot of great brands for less. I hope that prices will be similar to the US and not raised too much.

Back