News   Nov 27, 2020
 1.6K     2 
News   Nov 27, 2020
 678     0 
News   Nov 27, 2020
 1.4K     0 

Met, The, + Encore at The Met (Edilcan, 43 + 33s, P+S)

taal

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was just down there today (stupid me) took be 1:30min to get home.

I love the LED/light house (that's what it resembles) on the top of this thing, it changes colour every 1/2 seconds, yellow/blue/red ... it's quite bright too, I'll take pictures next time.

jaborandi

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was just down there today (stupid me) took be 1:30min to get home.

I love the LED/light house (that's what it resembles) on the top of this thing, it changes colour every 1/2 seconds, yellow/blue/red ... it's quite bright too, I'll take pictures next time.
As it was explained to me in an earlier post, the LED colour is activated by the wind velocity. I see it from my balcony. Blue means no wind while red means it's quite gusty and I think yellow might mean head for the root cellar (and be quick about it!).

dt_toronto_geek

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score

ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I love how there's an online magazine for 'LED Enthusiasts of all skill levels.'

I also think the MET LED/Wind Thing is a novel and innovative way to add a functional piece and spruce up the look of the place.

marcus_a_j

Member Bio
Reaction score
Those are some nice pics, Mike. Thanks! These buildings are absolutely wonderful! Does anyone know if Edilcan is working on another project? I hope they will be able to replicate the success of The Met and Encore.

hgallardo

Member Bio
Reaction score
June is just around the corner

Hi guys,

I just discovered this forum today. You've posted amazing pictures here!

I bought a unit in the 2nd building and can't wait to move. I go by the site almost every week and have pictures from the beginning of construction of the first tower.

I find it hard to get any information from Edilcan and, as June approaches, I'm getting more and more anxious. Does anyone know if everything is right on track and if we're going to get our keys some time in June, as we were supposed to?

If you have any information please share it with me.

Thank you guys!