Market Wharf Condos (Context Development) - Real Estate -

I did a PDI on my unit this week. The quality is not just on the outside but also on the inside. Context is delivering on this one!

Here are a few - everything that was promised was delivered, bathrooms and kitchens especially nice with the some minor touchup issues. No "big" lack of quality issues and Bluescape seems to be keeping their trades in line.

I didnt take a picture of the hallways but the lobby on each floor has some nice curved drywall and lighting at the elevators - a bit of style. Impressed with that feature.

photo1by.jpg

photo2bn.jpg

photo3ooi.jpg

Thanks for the pics! Really nice! The floor to ceiling windows are really "floor to ceiling"! There are some where there's actually about a foot of "wall" near the floor.

Thanks for the pics! Really nice! The floor to ceiling windows are really "floor to ceiling"! There are some where there's actually about a foot of "wall" near the floor.

Every suite is unique in this regard as some suites will have windows starting waist high. Look at the exterior elevations. My unit has that in the bedroom which is preferred.

I LOVE this project, great feeling on the street level and I think will really help push more people to the waterfront. But I am still very disappointed with how they topped the podium with the mechanical piece, really sticks out and I hope they are still planning to integrate it better. If they leave it as is, will really ruin this project for me.

Every suite is unique in this regard as some suites will have windows starting waist high. Look at the exterior elevations. My unit has that in the bedroom which is preferred.

how did you feel the tiles in the living room? are they too cold? does it look good?

how did you feel the tiles in the living room? are they too cold? does it look good?

I bought this unit in April as Context was having a blowout sale of the last 4 suites in Phase 1 one day and just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Paid just under $500/sqft which is nearly 2008 prices. The guy after me bought the last 3 suites in one deal.

So, these suites had the tile in kitchen and living room and it makes kinda sense with the layout with the bathroom and laundry room attached to this area as well. The dividing line would be weird. There is laminate hardwood in the bedroom. It does look good and will look great with an big a$$ area rug for the living room and did not feel "cold".

I dunno...looks rather dull to me! Beige isn't my thing...it's a #Toronto thing. :(

Is Toronto more beige than anywhere else? I was just in NYC and I looked in a ton of apartments and almost all were while or beige, so it seems pretty common in other places too. In one building lining Central Park, I could see into about 100 apartments and every single one was white/beige. That's so boring!

Back