Market Wharf Condos (Context Development) - Real Estate -

Buy a depreciating assest. See if I care? Look at the prices for these. I was specific on 1 Market St. Not 3 Market St(Phase 1) which is a bit better.

Heating/AC problems are pretty normal. They just don't get reported. Pipes burst a lot as well. Especially in newer condos. Cheaply built? Well, so is every other condo that gets built in this city.

That said, I have never heard anything bad about Context or Market Wharf. Maybe provide more details and people will believe you.

+1

Every new condo goes through some growing pains. It's normal.

Yes, developers and builders are going through an unprecedented enormous boom and struggling to keep up and satisfy the demand, even with the most established and reputable developers. There will also be some extremely vocal and dramatic purchasers who may not understand construction and the Tarion standards and procedures.

I had very good experience with Context and they do good work and the Market Wharf development is a relatively well designed and built building. You have to weigh the good reviews with the bad, though the complaints often come with anger and drama which over shadows the good.

Not sure if this thread is active, no recent posts, wondering if anyone knows the scoop on unit 3107, now on the market at 1 Market Street. Any info on the building or history of the building, problems, things people bitch about, management etc. I'm taking a look at it later today.

Back