News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 465     0 

Malware warning

Seeing the same malware warning here. I also see it on another VBulletin forum I frequent.

Could it be something with the malware definition, or the codes for these platforms getting updated with something funky?

I'm using Firefox with Ad-block Plus installed (no ads or pop-ups) + Norton Internet Security 2013 and it won't even let me onto the site, I'm on my iPhone here. Took a screen capture to upload here once the problem is solved.

Edit Dec. 31 - FYI, a screen capture of what I was getting on the homepage, or if I could get past that when I clicked to enter the forums for several days

ut_attack_zps971940fc.jpg

Last edited:
I'm using Firefox with Ad-block Plus installed (no ads or pop-ups) + Norton Internet Security 2013 and it won't even let me onto the site, I'm on my iPhone here. Took a screen capture to upload here once the problem is solved.
I also use Firefox with AdBlock Plus with Norton 360, yet I cannot go to this website during the past few days. Fortunately, it has been fixed a few hours ago.

The homepage is accessible now without any warnings but when I click on the forums it stops me dead with the same warning screen. On my iPhone again here.

Forum is fine,but the front page still loads with a malware warning from norton : Norton blocked an attack by Web Attack: Exploit Toolkit Website 4

Yup, that's what I'm seeing today back to the homepage again

Yesterday and earlier today was fine but the warnings are back again when I came on at 6:40pm. Upon logging in I get warnings on both the home page and when I try to enter the forums - I'm ignoring them, so just as an FYI.

This window opens up twice in two other tabs when I bypass the warning when coming onto the homepage & then the forums - http://www.stopbadware.org/firefox?hl=en-US&url=http://www.urbantoronto.ca/

I'm getting the "Reported Attack Site" window again. I'm using Mozilla Firefox with adbloc and McAfee antivirus. Anyone know what's going on?

Back