News   Jul 10, 2024
 171     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 370     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.1K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Today surprisingly i ran into an old co worker who lives in m2. Great to hear lots of feedback about the place personally from him.

Like many have stated he acknowleged it has been dangerous driving in and out of the garage (puncture tire etc) with the construction happening. Apparently also there is alot of tar smell late at night from trucks parked inside the complex and he can't open the windows. Small complaints here and there but overall he likes the place.

One beef he has thus far is the gym and pool at m2. He stated there is barely anyone that uses the pool yet the gym is quite packed when he goes to workout after work (around 6pm) and on the weekends. He thinks there should be more cardio equipments and will bring it up a the next meeting. I can't bear to imagine how crazy packed the gym will be once m3 and m4 gets built.

Last edited:
Today surprisingly i ran into an old co worker who lives in m2. Great to hear lots of feedback about the place personally from him.

Like many have stated he acknowleged it has been dangerous driving in and out of the garage (puncture tire etc) with the construction happening. Apparently also there is alot of tar smell late at night from trucks parked inside the complex and he can't open the windows. Small complaints here and there but overall he likes the place.

One beef he has thus far is the gym and pool at m2. He stated there is barely anyone that uses the pool yet the gym is quite packed when he goes to workout after work (around 6pm) and on the weekends. He thinks there should be more cardio equipments and will bring it up a the next meeting. I can't bear to imagine how crazy packed the gym will be once m3 and m4 gets built.

Reason for the tar smell at night right now is because they are working on the parking for the new buildings and the only time they can do it is at night since there is full construction during the day.

I love the fact that the GYM on M1 is never busy :)

Trying to find out the exact brand/color the standard white paint is in M1? Any help?

if I remember correctly the colour is egg shell white. Brand? who knows.

your best bet is to call the design centre or go to the customer care office in M1 and see if they can help you there.

Ok so today when i got home, i got a nice surprise of finding a paint can left from the workers for touchup. It is FLAT not eggshell colour D1807-4

Did anyone use TD (referred by builder) for their pre-approval? I had mine done in 2008 and have asked them to amend recently. I have been waiting over 6wks now with no response. Ive followed up several times too! Very fed up now. Should i go elsewhere for a pre-approval? Does it matter that TD pre-approved me already?

Last edited:
Did anyone use TD (referred by builder) for their pre-approval? I had mine done in 2008 and have asked them to amend recently. I have been waiting over 6wks now with no response. Ive followed up several times too! Very fed up now. Should i go elsewhere for a pre-approval? Does it matter that TD pre-approved me already?

You can use whoever you want.

it took the TD pre-approval simply because it was the easiest option but when it came time to choose a mortgage i went with my bank (CIBC).... just use whoever is easiest for the pre-approval and go with whoever you want in the end

its a really low grade paint, went on more like primer. i painted a different colour but had i not, i still would have repained the white or at least touched it up. it went on unevenly or didn't dry well but one way or another it wasn't great

Back