News   Jul 10, 2024
 338     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 528     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.3K     2 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

No hot water running in m2....anyone else affected? It was like this yesterday as well.

There is a notice posted in the elevator of M 1 that Monday they will be working on the boiler's regulator ( whatever that is ) so no heat in M 1 and M 2 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m also during this time there will be no hot water as well for M 1.

Hi Everyone,

Just got my design consultation letter for M4. Wondering if anyone else did downgrades on their unit. i.e. no backsplash etc....

Also wondering how accurate did you find the measurements of the unit in comparison to the floor plans??

Thanks!

I bought a unit in M3, and excited about moving in next year.

I read through almost every page in this thread, it took me a few hours, but the information was definitely worth the read. From what I've read it seems that for M1+M2 the earliest occupancy date was June 2010 and the latest was September 2010, and the condos became registered in December 2010. That means that depending on when you've moved in you had to pay rent to the builder for 3-6 months depending on when your occupancy date was, in this case it seems that those who had the latest occupancy dates were the luckiest simply because they had to pay less rent on their unit.

Does anyone know what the expected occupancy dates are for M3+M4? As of now it seems to be January- April 2012, does anyone think or know if these tentative dates are likely to change?

Last edited:
I bought a unit in M3, and excited about moving in next year.

I read through almost every page in this thread, it took me a few hours, but the information was definitely worth the read. From what I've read it seems that for M1+M2 the earliest occupancy date was June 2010 and the latest was September 2010, and the condos became registered in December 2010. That means that depending on when you've moved in you had to pay rent to the builder for 3-6 months depending on when your occupancy date was, in this case it seems that those who had the latest occupancy dates were the luckiest simply because they had to pay less rent on their unit.

Does anyone know what the expected occupancy dates are for M3+M4? As of now it seems to be January- April 2012, does anyone think or know if these tentative dates are likely to change?

I don't think it's based on luck but rather on what floor your suite is located. Mine was on the 12th floor so interim occupancy started on Sept. 29 and registration was on Dec. 23.

According to the development plans on the Downsview Park site it seems that there's going to be commercial buildings across our condos and all of Downsview Park will be developed pretty extensively by 2020. With the York University subway line extension ready by 2015, it looks like our plot of land will be a pretty hot spot to be and the value will appreciate nicely. If you got into this project right at the beginning and paid bargain basement preview prices for your unit you should give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done! Even if you've just purchased a unit, the value of your unit will only go up since this area will be a hotbed for development activity.

I don't think it's based on luck but rather on what floor your suite is located. Mine was on the 12th floor so interim occupancy started on Sept. 29 and registration was on Dec. 23.

Thats partially incorrect. It matters more on your time of purchase. builder wants you to move in before 36 months of time of purchase. ifyou were first to buy a PH unit, youll move in quicker than a person who bought floor 2 after you.

Thats partially incorrect. It matters more on your time of purchase. builder wants you to move in before 36 months of time of purchase. ifyou were first to buy a PH unit, youll move in quicker than a person who bought floor 2 after you.

You're right. I did buy mine on Oct 14, 2007 and interim closed on Sept 29, 2010.. so they came in just shy of 36 months.

You're right. I did buy mine on Oct 14, 2007 and interim closed on Sept 29, 2010.. so they came in just shy of 36 months.

What were the prices like on the units back then ? I purchased my unit ( 2 bedroom and den ) in May 2010 and moved in on August 2010 . How much did the builder raise the prices between 2007 and 2010 ? I know that in just the past 8 months the builder has raised the price in M 3 and M 4 by $50,000 on my unit since I purchased which is incredible. The one's he is building now are smaller and on a lower floor than mine and still the price is over $50,000 more now. Still there is no profit to be made because the real estate agent commission and land transfer tax on a new property plus the moving costs would wipe out the entire $50,000.

What were the prices like on the units back then ? I purchased my unit ( 2 bedroom and den ) in May 2010 and moved in on August 2010 . How much did the builder raise the prices between 2007 and 2010 ? I know that in just the past 8 months the builder has raised the price in M 3 and M 4 by $50,000 on my unit since I purchased which is incredible. The one's he is building now are smaller and on a lower floor than mine and still the price is over $50,000 more now. Still there is no profit to be made because the real estate agent commission and land transfer tax on a new property plus the moving costs would wipe out the entire $50,000.

I have preview price lists for M1 and M2 if you want pricings for then.

Back