News   Jul 10, 2024
 530     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 432     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 639     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

To those of you who have two cars and are just parking on the visitor parking for now be careful, seems that soon security will be able to ticket you for illegally parking there. I have seen several posts about parking rentals in the mail room.

Edgefest shouldn't be a huge inconvenience. Most people take public transit to the show as there is limited parking at downsview park. Also, the stages are set up further west closer to keele and sheppard . There will be a huge crowd of people spilling out at keele and sheppard when the show ends at 11pm, but that's about it.

On a side note, anyone notice the new tv mounted in the gym of M1? I asked the concierge on the weekend and she said its not up set up for use as of yet.

Does anyone know what will become of the sales office when they finish selling M3 and M4? I know it's a few years away, but still wondering what it will be.

Edgefest shouldn't be a huge inconvenience. Most people take public transit to the show as there is limited parking at downsview park. Also, the stages are set up further west closer to keele and sheppard . There will be a huge crowd of people spilling out at keele and sheppard when the show ends at 11pm, but that's about it.

I still hope to hear it from my balcony.

Back