News   Jul 10, 2024
 877     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 503     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 728     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Heading to the design center early feb. Anyone want to share their upgrades, pics& pricing? Was anyone able to negotiate a good deal? Thanks!!

Hey guys, I'll be in M3, closing jan. 2012. I need an affordable and knowledgable lawyer! First time home buyer here. Any referrals? Thanks!!

I remember someone mention that this is NOT a possibility, but I wish it was.... I hate heating my place while I'm out all day

I think I was the one who posted this a while back. I actually called Honeywell and they told me that the unit we had is a commercial unit and that because of the three fan speeds, residential units are not compatable with our heat/AC system. We currently have the only model that Honeywell makes that is compatible.

My solution has been to just turn it off when I go to work and just turn it back on when I get home. Even when it is -10 or colder outside it never goes below 17 or 16 inside and usually only takes about 15-20 minutes to warm back up to a comfertable 23, and I have a corner unit with a lot of windows. I would imagine some of the smaller units with less windows wouldn't even get that cold. I guess this is the only solution available at the moment.

Back