News   Jul 10, 2024
 523     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 432     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 638     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

"The building at 1100 Sheppard Ave. that has housed Idomo Furniture since 1992 will be converted into commercial offices. He has already installed a geothermal system for heating and cooling and has plans to install a green roof and garden."

Awesome! Great city planning!

Walmart and Dollarama? Those aren't exactly the businesses I'd hope to have locate near me lol. A Dollarama just seems correlated with a run-down part of the city, like Danforth and Woodbine or something. I think this area is more up and coming.

Totally agree.

I've heard several rumors about this plot of land... the most prominent being (a) another condo complex/tower is going there and (b) an office complex is going there....

Sounds like the beginnings of the same Yonge & Sheppard congestion situation again...

There is a sign on the street across from the gas station that say's originally 6 buildings were approved for this site. Maybe they changed it to 4 later or maybe the other 2 are going to go up now ? If the building is going to be used for offices and the parking lot stay's then the entrance by the side walk has to be topped up with asphalt. There is a big hollow hole and the cars going through there are being damaged by hitting the ground .

Has anyone had their first month's maintenance check cashed yet ? Also when do the property tax bills come out and when do we receive the deed to the units ? I got my funds in on time but the clerk handling all this at the lawyers office went on holiday for two weeks and is coming back on Monday. I don't know if she transferred the funds or waited till after she gets back this Monday. Registration should not have taken place just before Christmas at a time when everyone goes on holiday. My delay was also caused by having to wait to get a new statement from the builders lawyers because I paid $250 for a mirror which was never installed.

Last edited:
Has anyone had their first month's maintenance check cashed yet ?
January was already paid and adjusted in the statement of adjustments prior to the transfer. "first" one will be Feb 1, but technically you already had your first cashed.

Also when do the property tax bills come out and when do we receive the deed to the units ?
Depends, if its through the bank, then every mortgage payment, if its through the city, I believe you pay every 3-6-12 months - I am not 100%. Regarding the deed, the unit should be already in your name. Ask your lawyer.

I got my funds in on time but the clerk handling all this at the lawyers office went on holiday for two weeks and is coming back on Monday. I don't know if she transferred the funds or waited till after she gets back this Monday. Registration should not have taken place just before Christmas at a time when everyone goes on holiday.
Not everyone.

Yeah I popped in for a minute. Walked around and then walked right out. I don't care how good the deals were there was no way I was waiting in those crazy lines.

Back