News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Is anyone having indoor or outdoor tv antenna? how it works? i'm tired of paying expensive rogers cable. antenna is much cheaper, i dont care if it is only like 5 channels.

goodluck with indoor antennas. I hear they are a pain!! Don't do outdoors, not allowed.

I actually had an issue with my stove top a couple of months back. I have the glass top whirlpool stove that came with the unit. I called Whirlpool customer care and they sent a service guy out to assess. They needed to order a part so they had to come back a couple of days later. All of our appliances come with a one year warranty (assuming you got the whirlpool ones, not sure about others). You will likely get a bunch of stuff in the mail with forms to purchase extended warrantly.

I have the whirlpool ones as well, my stove top kept blowing a fuse on the dual burner. The paper that the have attached to the back is all burnt up. I was just wondering if whirlpool was quick at getting someone out to fix it?

I don't actually live in these buildings, but am rather a local resident. I walk by these almost daily. Does anyone know what types of businesses might locate in the last 2 towers? I'd like to see a nice coffee shop. I think this area lacks them. Starbucks at Bathurst isn't really a walking distance away, and the Coffee Time east of Wilson Heights is a dump. Country Style isn't much better. As much as a I hate Starbuck's coffee, it'd be nice to see one locate here. Or just any coffee shop with wi-fi! lol

I don't actually live in these buildings, but am rather a local resident. I walk by these almost daily. Does anyone know what types of businesses might locate in the last 2 towers? I'd like to see a nice coffee shop. I think this area lacks them. Starbucks at Bathurst isn't really a walking distance away, and the Coffee Time east of Wilson Heights is a dump. Country Style isn't much better. As much as a I hate Starbuck's coffee, it'd be nice to see one locate here. Or just any coffee shop with wi-fi! lol

I agree.

Agree!

Shoppers with grocery items would be nice as well but I doubt it.

Agree!

Shoppers with grocery items would be nice as well but I doubt it.

There's already a brand new Shoppers that sells grocery items down the street - they won't put up another one a block away... But a Sobey's would be nice... so we can get decent produce etc; in one place (John Vince doesn't exactly sell good produce...) But yes, a nice coffee shop would be great! And a couple of good take out joints? Bank? (Preferably TD) Post office (if there's not one going in the Shoppers)... ... ...and then watch, all we'll get are real estate offices, political campaign offices and eye glass stores.

There's already a brand new Shoppers that sells grocery items down the street - they won't put up another one a block away... But a Sobey's would be nice... so we can get decent produce etc; in one place (John Vince doesn't exactly sell good produce...) But yes, a nice coffee shop would be great! And a couple of good take out joints? Bank? (Preferably TD) Post office (if there's not one going in the Shoppers)... ... ...and then watch, all we'll get are real estate offices, political campaign offices and eye glass stores.

Dont forget about dry cleaners.

Is there enough room for a Sobeys? The main level didn't look like it had particularly high ceilings that grocery stores typically use. I'm not sure how big the space is.

actually, I take it back.. no coffee shop. Imagine a Timmy's crap coffee shop in our complex and the amount of traffic it would generate. Getting out of our condo would be a disaster during commuting times.

Dry cleaners would be handy. Convenient store would be handy as well.

Back