News   Apr 19, 2024
 335     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 652     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 734     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Maybe they wont send the bill if you dont send your forms.

I called Toronto Hydro and asked because I was scared of gettinga HUGE bill 6 months down the road. The woman I spoke with said they are backed up with the meters or something and it may be a while before we are getting billed.

HOWEVER- I do suggest about a month after you will the forms in, you call Toronto Hydro and let them know when you took possesion. The reason for this is that you want to make sure you are billed only for what you used, not what the builders were using to install stuff. (Its better than having to fight it out with liberty later).

i forgot, who was the one that had the towel rack etc removed?

get it done? howd it go?

Hey

It was me! They took them all down- but they haven't repaired my wall yet. Although they say they are going to. They did repair the cupboards where they removed the toilet paper holders. Looks good :)

Sorry for the late reply....it's a tentative date....does that mean they can change it again?! Also, if I'm on the 3rd floor, my unit should be ready about 2-3months before right?

the date on the letter that the builder sent you is specific to your 3rd floor unit. someone on a higher floor would have been given a occupancy date later than yours.

Back