News   May 02, 2024
 265     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 161     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 194     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Question about address and how do a proper mail transition...

Hi folks,

I'm waiting for October 12th to join you guys in M2 15th floor. I have a silly question, how did you guy manage your mail address during this transition phase?

Can we start forward message to the new address in a couple of weeks in advance? By the way, what is the address and postal code of our community?

Cheers,
Lidiana

Nice! I got my keys the same day..U in yet??

I'm finding it extremely dusty....terrible on the lungs

after much dilebation i decided not to move in and stay on my yonge and empress condo... because its a little bit bigger. I do like that I know a lot of people in M2 and it would save me a bit of money monthly but it's just not worth the move and renting out my yonge st condo... so soon I'll be looking for someone to rent out the M2 unit... I was there yesterday at condo warming party.. beautiful 1000sf unit with a massive terrace... made me a bit jelly.

after much dilebation i decided not to move in and stay on my yonge and empress condo... because its a little bit bigger. I do like that I know a lot of people in M2 and it would save me a bit of money monthly but it's just not worth the move and renting out my yonge st condo... so soon I'll be looking for someone to rent out the M2 unit... I was there yesterday at condo warming party.. beautiful 1000sf unit with a massive terrace... made me a bit jelly.

You're still gonna have to come by for a chill one of these days...

Has anyone sat down with that guy from TD? he sent a letter a little while back but I dont believe we will be closing in less than 120 days. I was in M1 the other day, its amazing how nice the building is! M2 still seems like a construction zone

Fellow M1/M2 owners, got a quick question.

Plans have changed since I bought a unit in M2 so, unfortunately, I have to rent the place out. My question is with regards to insurance during the interim period. My insurance agent is saying that because I don't own the property yet, they can only place tenant/rental insurance on the property. The problem is that, in order to have tenant/rental insurance, it must be your principal address. Since I have tenant/rental insurance on another location (i.e. where I am currently living and will be for the next little while), they can't issue another tenant/rental insurance on the condo unit. Any of you guys encountered similar problems?

Has anyone sat down with that guy from TD? he sent a letter a little while back but I dont believe we will be closing in less than 120 days. I was in M1 the other day, its amazing how nice the building is! M2 still seems like a construction zone

Not yet, kind of early right now.

Fellow M1/M2 owners, got a quick question.

Plans have changed since I bought a unit in M2 so, unfortunately, I have to rent the place out. My question is with regards to insurance during the interim period. My insurance agent is saying that because I don't own the property yet, they can only place tenant/rental insurance on the property. The problem is that, in order to have tenant/rental insurance, it must be your principal address. Since I have tenant/rental insurance on another location (i.e. where I am currently living and will be for the next little while), they can't issue another tenant/rental insurance on the condo unit. Any of you guys encountered similar problems?

May I ask which unit you plan on renting out? I know a few people that might be interested.

Back