News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.6K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 595     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

i second the good shower head approach... drop $200 on a good shower head and you're money. even after you drop 3,500 bones on the "whirlpool tub" i guarantee you it will NOT be what you expect. Its the same cramped small tub just with jets....

for $3,500 i'd want a tub i could entertain in

I should be one of the first to move in (on the 3rd floor)!! I still have June 24. they can still delay this by 15 days if they please.

my agent mentioned it but i couldn't confirm it either. thought i'd see if anyone else knew or heard too.

yes, real estate agent

So paint us a picture of the conversation? You cant just throw something out there like that and then not explain in detail. A strike of any sort would be the last possible thing anyone here wants to go down. My stomach twisted for a second when I read your post hence why I want more detail.

Appreciate it.

i got a call from her this weekend and she mentioned there was a possibility of a stirke at the site. she said they would be deciding in the next few days if they were or not.
i couldn't find any articles or links to support this, so i decided to post and see if anyone else had heard anything. sorry didn't mean to panic anybody.

You guys think that the maintenance price will go up fast? As Liberty is paying for City park maintenance.

I was told by the sales staff that since Club Liberty will be shared by all 4 phases, once the 4th building has been completed and occupied, there is a possibility of the maintenance fee going down slightly. In essence, they said, we could think of the whole complex as similar to a high rise condo in terms of maintenance fee - since all owners will be paying into maintaining one set of ammenities (pool, fitness room etc;)

I was assured that at the very least I can expect that maintenance fees will not go up by the time the 4th building is up but there is a possibility that they could even go down.

As for the possibility of the workers going on strike?!?! :( I really really hope not.... I hope this can be confirmed (to be NOT true) very soon...

Back