News   Jul 16, 2024
 691     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 606     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 747     2 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

JC(t) i'm sure somewhere in their legal statements they include a clause that lets them delay jobs as much as they need. not that they do, or will. but im sure they wouldn't hand-cuff themselves into a situation where they have to deliver even if they cannot

I don't know if this interests anyone, but I had a lot of fun with this site: http://www.floorplanner.com/ which allows you to play around with floor plans by adding furniture etc; etc;
You can upload a scan of your actual floor plan and set it to a certain scale so that you can add furniture by exact measurements and give yourself an idea where things can go and so on. I plan on buying a lot of new furniture so this was actually pretty handy and giving me an idea what can fit where. I know that the exact measurements of a floor plan will most likely differ from the finished unit, but still - some thing to give yourself an idea at least...

Can I just say http://www.floorplanner.com/ is great. I love the fact that you can actually put everything to scale. Thanks COLDSTUDIOS!!!

JC(t) i'm sure somewhere in their legal statements they include a clause that lets them delay jobs as much as they need. not that they do, or will. but im sure they wouldn't hand-cuff themselves into a situation where they have to deliver even if they cannot

Once you have your confirmed move in date, which we all got on the 2nd delay notice, they can only delay 120 days before having to compensate us.

Anyhow, buildings are up, Crane on M3 is up, there will only be another delay if some natural disaster happens lol. We are all moving in this summer!

Once you have your confirmed move in date, which we all got on the 2nd delay notice, they can only delay 120 days before having to compensate us.

Anyhow, buildings are up, Crane on M3 is up, there will only be another delay if some natural disaster happens lol. We are all moving in this summer!

June 24 here I come (hopefully)

I dont doubt it.

Back