News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Call often, I think they hate me there now since I am always calling.

But someone there did tell me once "we know very little, head office only tells us things when they want to"

In the end I hope this weekend will be for sure since my unit will be one of the model suites and I can have real measurements for furniture and stuff!!!

I believe Union, queens park and old mill, but not 100%. for sure I know queens park will be one of them.

Hi and good evening! I just went this afternoon to the sales office as I was in the area and the lady told me that the "models are not ready YET - maybe on the wknd?" She told me to call on Saturday or Sunday to see if they are ready to be viewed.

Did anyone receive any new letters for move in dates? Just wondering that's all. I DIDN'T and I think that's a GOOD thing.

Will the "newest dates" we receieved now be considered the "permanent move-in dates?" I am schedule "tentatively" to move into the M2 - 2nd floor on Fri. Aug. 6th. Someone once mentioned something about 120 days in believe or another 15 days? I'm not sure? Can anyone clairify this info for me. THANKS a lot :)

Joe. B.

In the end I hope this weekend will be for sure since my unit will be one of the model suites and I can have real measurements for furniture and stuff!!!

Lucky! I'd do the same - measuring tape and digital camera in hand :) I'd still like to go take a look anyway.

They've had this huge banner hanging up on the side of the M2 building since before last weekend that says "Model Suites NOW OPEN!" - clearly viewable from the street and station... yet they're telling you guys it "may" be ready by this coming weekend? Yeesh...

Did anyone receive any new letters for move in dates? Just wondering that's all. I DIDN'T and I think that's a GOOD thing.

Will the "newest dates" we receieved now be considered the "permanent move-in dates?" I am schedule "tentatively" to move into the M2 - 2nd floor on Fri. Aug. 6th. Someone once mentioned something about 120 days in believe or another 15 days? I'm not sure? Can anyone clairify this info for me. THANKS a lot :)

Joe. B.

Hi Joe,
I think by now you should have received a letter that clearly stated a "Confirmed" Occupancy date. The 120 days applies to this 'confirmed' occupancy date (the developers have until 120 days prior to this date to inform you of any further delays for your move in date without penalty). Example (what happened to a friend who bought downtown) if the developers continue to push your move in date AFTER the alloted time period stated for more than the days allowed they would most often have to reimburse the purchaser a certain amount (I think it was up to $5000 or something like that usually). So most of us should be within this time period now...

If the most recent letter that you received says "Tentative" occupance date, maybe give the office a call. For example I'm in M1 and I first received (way back when) a "tentative" occupancy date of Early June 2010. Sometime later I received a "Confirmed" occupancy date of August 2010. The latest (and hopefully last) letter I received was a revision to the "Confirmed" occupancy date, pushing it back another 10+ days (which I think many here who've bought in M1 received - and it was assumed this latest one was because the developers are planning on registering M1 and M2 together). Obviously, when I received that last revision it was way before the 120 days so I couldn't be too surprised (annoyed, yes :p).

Back