News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.8K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 600     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Hey Joe, I got my last letter end of February early March (I think). That letter was the revised confirmed occupancy date. My move in date is June 24, 2 days after the inspection.

Hi Flaco7 - so your move in date is June 22nd :) Awesome!!! Did your letter state that it was the "Revised Confirmation Date?" OR the "Notice of Revised Occupancy Date?" I'm asking because this is what I got the "Notice of Revised Occupancy Date. I am looking at the letter right now and it was dated Feb. 8th, 2010. It does NOT indicate an inspection date? Did you get a separate letter for this PDI date??

Hi Flaco7 - so your move in date is June 22nd :) Awesome!!! Did your letter state that it was the "Revised Confirmation Date?" OR the "Notice of Revised Occupancy Date?" I'm asking because this is what I got the "Notice of Revised Occupancy Date. I am looking at the letter right now and it was dated Feb. 8th, 2010. It does NOT indicate an inspection date? Did you get a separate letter for this PDI date??

Hey Joe my last letter indicates "Notice of Revised Occupancy Date?. I move on June 24, they will call you for the PDI, my PDI is on the 22nd. Remember your PDI will only be 2 days before your move in date!!!

BTW I called on Saturday to check up on the Model Suites, I was told it has been delayed again. This is horrible!!!!

Hey Joe my last letter indicates "Notice of Revised Occupancy Date?. I move on June 24, they will call you for the PDI, my PDI is on the 22nd. Remember your PDI will only be 2 days before your move in date!!!

BTW I called on Saturday to check up on the Model Suites, I was told it has been delayed again. This is horrible!!!!

Better they focus on finishing our suites so we can move in on time than finishing the model suites.

UPDATE: Both buildings are getting cleaned up in a hurry for end of june closing dates.

The M3 crane is being erected as we speak.

While I'm not a purchaser -- merely a local resident -- I'm excited for you folks who are moving in. This area is kinda dead, and as an urbanite at heart, I'm looking forward to seeing a bit more activity around this area. Hopefully these condos will bring in some retail dev't too. We need a grocery store! lol

went past the site this morning - the crane for M3 is now fully up :)

In terms of retail - a proper grocery store would be awesome. There's John Vince on Steeprock... and they've got veggies, bread, milk, eggs and tons of bulk stuff... but no meats (for col.forbin's BBQ :p)

Back