News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 855     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I doubt its either, its probably Dufferin, looks kind of like my unit. Queens and Spadina both has Dens, didn't see one in the pic.

After seeing the pics, I'm kinda upset about it not being floor to ceiling glass...it's kinda dark but it could be the photos....

After seeing the pics, I'm kinda upset about it not being floor to ceiling glass...it's kinda dark but it could be the photos....

I think the upper levels are floor to ceiling glass since from the outside it looks like only the lower floors have concrete framing the windows.

I think the upper levels are floor to ceiling glass since from the outside it looks like only the lower floors have concrete framing the windows.

what's sad is that we bought yet we "think" it will be floor to ceiling glass from floors 3+. Just makes me wonder what else will be different from the brochures, pictures and models....ie brown glass vs blue....

As above poster said, hope it's just the poor picture quality.

what's sad is that we bought yet we "think" it will be floor to ceiling glass from floors 3+. Just makes me wonder what else will be different from the brochures, pictures and models....ie brown glass vs blue....

As above poster said, hope it's just the poor picture quality.

I do agree with there, BUT there was never any marketing material that said "Floor to ceiling windows", atleast I dont remember. That is a huge buying factor and builders really market that when its available.

Plus the picture was taken from a camera taken from a camera, thats why it looks dark.

I'm sorry that the pictures turned out TOO dark. It was the best I could do with limited time. If people are not content perhaps they should go onto the premisses and take their own photos, then post them up here - ONLY to get criticized for doing a nice gesture :-(

I'm sorry that the pictures turned out TOO dark. It was the best I could do with limited time. If people are not content perhaps they should go onto the premisses and take their own photos, then post them up here - ONLY to get criticized for doing a nice gesture :-(

Gosh, I don't think anyone was critizing your photos! I'm sure everyone agrees that it was a nice gesture and any info we can get, we appreciate!

My comments about the place being dark were mainly about not having floor to ceiling windows which someone pointed out that the poor quality of photo could be the reason - NOT a critcism at you, so don't take it that way.

i was by the building earlier. it definitely looked like there were no, i reapeat NO floor to ceiling windows. the only floor to ceiling love is on the sliding doors

I have gone to the sales centre many times and never heard them say that it would be floor to ceiling windows, as Joe Camel(Toe) said if that was the case they would of used that info as part of their marketing strategy.

italjoe you did a good job with the pics, nobody is complaining, but we all want you to get more!!! :D (I joke. I joke)

Gosh, I don't think anyone was critizing your photos! I'm sure everyone agrees that it was a nice gesture and any info we can get, we appreciate!

My comments about the place being dark were mainly about not having floor to ceiling windows which someone pointed out that the poor quality of photo could be the reason - NOT a critcism at you, so don't take it that way.

greentea where you promised floor to ceiling windows?

greentea where you promised floor to ceiling windows?

No I wasn't promised floor to ceiling windows, nor was I promised blue glass but I am disappointed that the building looks visually nothing like the models or brochures. It sounds like a few others are surprised about this as well. I'm probably just naive as a first time home buyer but the exterior is just not up to my expectations and my concern is, what else could be different?

Don't get me wrong, I am not having second thoughts, besides, I'll be in M3 which isn't even up yet!

No I wasn't promised floor to ceiling windows, nor was I promised blue glass but I am disappointed that the building looks visually nothing like the models or brochures. It sounds like a few others are surprised about this as well. I'm probably just naive as a first time home buyer but the exterior is just not up to my expectations and my concern is, what else could be different?

Don't get me wrong, I am not having second thoughts, besides, I'll be in M3 which isn't even up yet!

When you see that little quote on the bottom of all market, "Artist rendering", thats what this means. Id like to have blue trim too, but thats how the cookie crumbles when you buy from spec. Dont let it get you down.

Back