London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

Anyone have any issues with their cooling unit?

The A/C and fan don't seem to be coming on in my suite. Even though I have the fan set to ON and COOL and I've set the temperature lower than what it currently reports, I don't feel any air coming from my vents!

Hopefully I'm not missing something glaringly obvious :p

It's not you.
I had the same issue. A clogged tube running to the coil or something like that.
Give the office a call or an email.
They got on it quickly for us. Good Luck.

Is anyone else noticing this with their shower tiles? Every time I take a shower, even a short one and the tiles get a bit wet....they are getting these wet marks on them. (?!) I have never seen this before and am concerned it is a problem. I called Cityzen regarding this and they came and checked it out and said that the tiles and grout HAVE been sealed and said this is normal due to the fact that these are marble tiles and are naturally porous. They said because the tiles are drying afterwards that this is not a problem but...I don't know...thoughts?

ash_p, did you ever resolve this issue? I'm noticing the same thing with the marble tiles in my shower - they dry up fine, but I'm wondering if that's normal or if there's anything I should be doing to protect it.

ash_p, did you ever resolve this issue? I'm noticing the same thing with the marble tiles in my shower - they dry up fine, but I'm wondering if that's normal or if there's anything I should be doing to protect it.

Hiya,

Yes I did resolve it. I had the builders come look at it and they said that its normal but I didn't feel comfortable doing nothing...so I sealed the tiles myself and they seem fine now.

Ash

Office is saying November now. ... originallly they were saying end of august so that seems about right.

Hopefully that meant beginning of November. Are most floors moved into the west tower? Anyone know?

Ooooh have you lot seen the new pendant lights that have been installed in the west lobby? I believe those are Tom Dixon! Really nice. I hope the east lobby gets some of those as well! Deadly.

Ooooh have you lot seen the new pendant lights that have been installed in the west lobby? I believe those are Tom Dixon! Really nice. I hope the east lobby gets some of those as well! Deadly.

Good call Ash. I'm impressed!

For me, those lights confirm the on-going commitment from the builder in attempting to create that elusive ecclectic modern mixed with classc feel that British design seems to evoke. By the way, they really look amazing in the evening.
..and with this post the stage is now set for the dynamic and irrepresible duo team of Adma and Urban Shocker to leap in and impress the pitiful unwashed prolitareate rabble (thats the rest of us here) with their vastly superior knowledge on that subject. :D

I was in the West tower today off Scott st, the construction is still going on everywhere. The hallways dont have carpet down and the elevators are still boarded up. Occupancy for my unit was June 1, cant believe the very little progress on construction in 4 months:confused::( As for registration who knows, some are saying November, but judging by the on going construction, I am thinking more like Spring 2010. Unless some here know differently.

Last edited:
I was in the West tower today off Scott st, the construction is still going on everywhere. The hallways dont have carpet down and the elevators are still boarded up. Occupancy for my unit was June 1, cant believe the very little progress on construction in 4 months:confused::( As for registration who knows, some are saying November, but judging by the on going construction, I am thinking more like Spring 2010. Unless some here know differently.

I am a bit worried about the changing date; I hope it’s in the next 90 days. I just had to break my mortgage and paid a hefty penalty, hoping I can recover that money back if it closes shortly.

Anyone else have any information on registration or final closing?

I am a bit worried about the changing date; I hope it’s in the next 90 days. I just had to break my mortgage and paid a hefty penalty, hoping I can recover that money back if it closes shortly.

Anyone else have any information on registration or final closing?

I heard that they are trying to register within the next month. Fingers crossed!

Back