London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

Quantum at Yonge & Eglinton has revolving doors too, but they close the revolving door at night and you have to use the doors on the side to get in. Revolving doors give you more lobby space, as you don't need a second set of doors to prevent the cold from coming in (winter) or cold from escaping (summer).

Along with being practical, I like revolving doors, I especially like the sexy design of the one here. What a great concept for apartments and condos which is fairly uncommon in Toronto, I'd like to see more of them here in the future.

yes please, and welcome Shwa78 ... what floorplan do you have btw?

Thanks. I'm not sure what the floorplan is called to be honest. I've seen people renting them out as "junior one bedroom", but I think that's a bit of a stretch. It's really a bachelor with the sliding frosted glass doors for a bit of separation. My guess is that the unit is in the 450 sq ft ballpark, perhaps a touch smaller.

100_2699.jpg

IMG00012-20090913-1120.jpg

IMG00013-20090913-1121.jpg

100_2796.jpg

thanks for sharing Shwa78 ... despite the compact unit, the suite seems very well laid out ! the kitchen seems very decent too more typical of full size 1B+D condos ... and its a great south view that you have too (which clears the Novotel bldg) ... nice home !!

Well, How about that. A small unit and no 'linear' kitchen. Actually it's a great looking kitchen!
Verdict: It's a winner that just happens to also have a great view.:)

thanks for sharing the pics w.ll.am, what colours do you plan on painting the place? btw, what's the ceiling height?

Seems like there is lots of positive reviews about London. Are units still available? Is there a showroom anywhere? As a first time homebuyer, how does one go about looking into this condo? I'm interested in the St. Lawrence Market area in general. Great neighbourhood!

Seems like there is lots of positive reviews about London. Are units still available? Is there a showroom anywhere? As a first time homebuyer, how does one go about looking into this condo? I'm interested in the St. Lawrence Market area in general. Great neighbourhood!

Sales office direct is 416 777 0800 or you can use an agent:cool:

^Is that my Birthday present to you and the rest of the LoTe crew?;)

Who are you? Can I have another present? :p

George...yep carpet is down in the east tower...not sure about the west.
Tissot...it took around 8 months to register.

Now they just need to get the gym done!

:)

Is carpet down in the hallways yet?;)

Carpeting is not in yet at the west tower. However, the plywood that lines the inside of the elevators is taking on a lovely rustic patina. The "No farting allowed" grafitti is a thoughtful touch. I'm afraid somebody forgot about it the other day when it was jammed full of workers. Luckily I had my dog with me. A quick "Bad dog!" from me and I escaped to the lobby.:D

The building registered today! Final closing is December 15th!
:D

thank you for updating the website, that made my day for sure....

I heard the gym wont be ready til next year, I been using the one across the street at novetel

Back