London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

Great to see Cityzen oficially contributing here.
Should go along way to keeping some of the wild speculating to a minimum.

Now that we know you will be reading this, how about a hint on when registration day will be.
I imagine you would like to get your money about as much we present 'tenants' hate paying rent. :)

Last edited:
I'm really surprised that we're not seeing any proud owners posting pics of their suites. Would be great to see...

Last edited:
...Now that we know you will be reading this, how about a hint on when registration day will be.
I imagine you would like to get your money about as much we present 'tenants' hate paying rent. :)

I second this! Would love to know if the date is coming up soon (hopefully!)

Some shots from the inside...

Mailroom at end of lobby
eh19o2.jpg

Entrance to lobby
25icget.jpg
\

Kitchen (1/2 of it anyhow)
34g4ohz.jpg

Living Room
14tm0cx.jpg

Bathroom
2hdcux2.jpg

Translucent doors from inside Den
2mrxmb7.jpg

I'm really surprised that we're not seeing any proud owners posting pics of their suites. Would be great to see...

I posted mine earlier but here's another couple for you :)

Also there are some unit pics that start around page 36.

6gbrc7.jpg

w7o2es.jpg

29p69hh.jpg

The wall is actually complete now ... I just have to grout and then paint it white like the lobby.

29p69hh.jpg

The wall is actually complete now ... I just have to grout and then paint it white like the lobby.

That fireplace corner is going to be amazing once you finish the paint effect!
How are you finding the gel fireplace? Up to expectations? Any drawbacks?
We bought an upright stand alone type for our place from High Tech but ended up taking it back once we started reading the uasage instructions. The darn thing had to be away from any wall by about 3 ft.and about 4 ft. where there might be curtains. (starts to really limit your placement options) A window was required to be open also. The kicker was the part about not keeping the flammable liquid in the condo as it might void our insurance. I realize the manufactuer has to protect himself with all these 'overkill' recommendations but it spooked us into taking it back.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
The lobby for the West Tower (facing Scott Street) was just revealed today. The walls are still bare, but they've already got the revolving door in place (with a slick gold trim, too).

Something about a revolving door flanked by two electronically locked and guarded doors is perplexing to me.

The flanking doors need to be there for fire exits, but the revolving door is there to conserve energy: fair less hot air (or cold air) escapes with revolving doors than swinging ones.

I'd never really thought of it that way, thank you for your reply, 42. On a related note, I've been in the east tower since May, and that "revolving door", has yet to revolve as far as I can tell. I have several visiting friends and family that can attest to that!

I love this building so far. I've met a lot of nice people, the staff and security are all great. I still have no carpet on my floor. I'd run over my own herd of zebra, but after some inquiry with the Kenyan game authority, it seems they're difficult to import to Canada once you tell them you're planning on using them as floor rugs. I had a neat new light installed outside my door yesterday, which I quite like despite the fact that it casts little light.

If anyone wants some snap shots of the smallest floor plan in the building, let me know, I can pretty much capture the whole place in one shot!

If anyone wants some snap shots of the smallest floor plan in the building, let me know, I can pretty much capture the whole place in one shot!

yes please, and welcome Shwa78 ... what floorplan do you have btw?

No carpet in West tower hallways yet, boarded elevators geez this is frustrating:(

Developer must give us 21 days written notice re registration date, looking more and more like 2010

Last edited:

Back