London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

Interesting wallpaper.

Attachments

• IMG_2236.JPG
    IMG_2236.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 365
Works for me.
I Like it ....a lot!

I need something to make me smile while I reach in for all those windowed envelopes.

Ash, if you aren't too impressed with this, wait till you see the hall carpeting going in. It's a 'tester' even for a wild and crazy individual like me.
Hint: Are you into Zebras?

..I like this place a little more each day. :)

Works for me.
I Like it ....a lot!

I need something to make me smile while I reach in for all those windowed envelopes.

Ash, if you aren't too impressed with this, wait till you see the hall carpeting going in. It's a 'tester' even for a wild and crazy individual like me.
Hint: Are you into Zebras?

..I like this place a little more each day. :)

Ha. Umm...ya I have seen it....and not feelin that either! It's great that people like it though, can't please everyone! I'll keep my big gob shut about it! Ha. My taste tends to lean towards the more "understated"!

Good luck with the idiot tenants. I have them upstairs from me in my house as well, but things have improved. I think the turning point was when I killed them!

p5

Hiya p5,

Ha. Luckily I didn't have to resort to killing them, although it was tempting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any tips on caring for the marble-walled showers?

I've always had tiled showers, and used a daily spray to keep them clean, but I've heard those same sprays may be damaging to marble - is that true?

Anybody know what floor they are up to in terms of moving people into the west tower? And anyone got any updates on the registration date?

Anyone have any issues with their cooling unit?

The A/C and fan don't seem to be coming on in my suite. Even though I have the fan set to ON and COOL and I've set the temperature lower than what it currently reports, I don't feel any air coming from my vents!

Hopefully I'm not missing something glaringly obvious :p

Back