London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

Just don't play the victim.

Be pro-active and solve the problem yourself. Don't rely entirely on the condo board, condo security or the police.

Oh I certainly wont be playing the victim. I even stopped at the St Lawrence Centre this afternoon and informed them that they now have a dirty old bean bag chair, beer cans and many broken glass beer bottles on their roof courtesy of #1106. I gave the manager the business card for the property manager and urged him to also make a formal complaint. They won't be getting the best of me!

You should tell your Manager and Board, IN WRITING and demand they take action. Your Condo Corporation must have RULES and the Manager/Board MUST enforce them. Taking photos is a good idea.

I doubt the building has closed yet. There is no corporation, no board or rules.

They won't be getting the best of me!

Excellent. Let us know how it turns out.

What does any of this have to do with the construction of this building?

I don't think there's anything wrong with occassionaly peppering threads with issues that arise from within a building that's under construction. It makes the thread more human and interesting. Otherwise it'll end up as dull and dry as the Burj Dubai thread over at Skyscrapercity.

I doubt the building has closed yet. There is no corporation, no board or rules.

Rules/by-laws included with your purchase & sale agreement are in full force and effect and should be enforced by the property manager or property administrator.

what's Granny been putting in those cookies?........:p

They're currently doing the hallway carpeting and finishes in the east tower.

The elevator cladding has come down too... I'm just waiting for them to remove the plastic on the floor and I'll snap a few pics. The elevator is gorgeous.

Rules/by-laws included with your purchase & sale agreement are in full force and effect and should be enforced by the property manager or property administrator.

But don't those relate to security and safety, ownership and finances? Not excessive noise?

What does any of this have to do with the construction of this building?

Sorry Khistopher to add to the thread again! BUT...I have an update on the animals living in #1106. i called the property manager this morning and formally complained. I also sent an email to the manager of the St. Lawrence Centre telling him about all the stuff that has been thrown onto the roof, glass etc. He also emailed the property manager and complained. He then told her that his staff have also noticed the people on the 11th floor yelling and screaming and that some of his patrons have been heckled by them. The property manager called the unit owner only to discover that she RENTED the unit out to a bunch of students. (which is not allowed) Hopefully they get booted out! Makes me mad...we all have to pay the stupid occupancy fees...so should she.

Sorry Khistopher to add to the thread again! BUT...I have an update on the animals living in #1106. i called the property manager this morning and formally complained. I also sent an email to the manager of the St. Lawrence Centre telling him about all the stuff that has been thrown onto the roof, glass etc. He also emailed the property manager and complained. He then told her that his staff have also noticed the people on the 11th floor yelling and screaming and that some of his patrons have been heckled by them. The property manager called the unit owner only to discover that she RENTED the unit out to a bunch of students. (which is not allowed) Hopefully they get booted out! Makes me mad...we all have to pay the stupid occupancy fees...so should she.

I am impressed ash_p! You should leave a pigs head on their door step next time!

You're not allowed to rent to students?

Good for you. Does your agreement of purchase and sale state that you cannot rent out at all during the occupancy phase? Does it specifically say students?

(I guess this is why some landlords offer discounts to good tenants).

You're not allowed to rent to students?

You're not allowed to rent out the unit during the 'occupancy' period, unless you have written permission from the developer.

In essence, the unit is the developer's since registration has not occurred yet.

You're not allowed to rent out the unit during the 'occupancy' period, unless you have written permission from the developer.

In essence, the unit is the developer's since registration has not occurred yet.

Got ya!

Back