London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

It never ceases to amaze me how many owners never even bother to take a look at the disclosure in general or the building rules in particular.

I bet the first words that will dribble from the owner's mouth are: "it's my right ..."

Probably the first things the idiot renters will say as well.

Sounds like you pressed all the right buttons ash_p. Good for you!

I'd gander a guess that it's one of the last things to get completed. ... expect september or later.

For all those already living there, is the air conditioning already on? I've noticed lots of open windows, even over the past few sweltering days.

Price list attached. Note that the price does not include the discount. I find the larger discount ones have really bad views.

Does anyone have the original price list from the builder when they first sold to the public?

I'd like to compare the price difference then, and how much they are charging now.

Works out to be around $500/sq.ft without parking currently.

Any word on when 1 Scott Street will register? I am counting down the days until I move in! :)

They said August but I'm betting September / October.

Sharabhi said:
Does anyone have the original price list from the builder when they first sold to the public?

I'd like to compare the price difference then, and how much they are charging now.

Works out to be around $500/sq.ft without parking currently.

When we bought in the second week of sales it was going for $320 psf approx.

Good for you ash. My girlfriend owns a condo in NY towers and we have encountered the same problem- young rental punks treating the condo as a party place. They seem to spend most of their time on the balcony drinking, smoking, chatting, yelling, and listening to music -all at levels that don't take into account the rights of their neighbours. I've told them to shut-up several times and have written a note to mgt- but nothing has been done yet. Indeed when we moved in last year from a rental apt we thought we would have put this kind of frat stuff behind us. I'm on the verge of doing some anonymous nasty things if Mgt doesn't buckle down soon. Anyway- glad your debacle is resolved anyway.

Good for you ash. My girlfriend owns a condo in NY towers and we have encountered the same problem- young rental punks treating the condo as a party place. They seem to spend most of their time on the balcony drinking, smoking, chatting, yelling, and listening to music -all at levels that don't take into account the rights of their neighbours. I've told them to shut-up several times and have written a note to mgt- but nothing has been done yet. Indeed when we moved in last year from a rental apt we thought we would have put this kind of frat stuff behind us. I'm on the verge of doing some anonymous nasty things if Mgt doesn't buckle down soon. Anyway- glad your debacle is resolved anyway.

Hiya Bogtrotter, (love the name btw!)

yes it does seem to be resolved, thank god. I was at my wits end....they were really doing my head in!

OMG....have you guys seen the HIDEOUS wallpaper that has been installed in the mailroom of 38 Esplanade? WHAT were they thinking?! Serious.

That is a common error in judgement. I moved to a unit that was right at the top of my price range for the specific reason that almost all my neighbours are 40 or 50 plus and most 'young rental punks' wouldn't be able to afford to be my neighbour. So far so good!

Now I'm the noisiest neighbour on my floor.

OMG....have you guys seen the HIDEOUS wallpaper that has been installed in the mailroom of 38 Esplanade? WHAT were they thinking?! Serious.

I actually really like it... the mailroom looked really bland before and it makes the mailboxes themselves stand out even more.

Back