News   May 10, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.8K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Liberty Village Towers/Bliss (CanAlfa, 24 + 20s, IBI-HB)

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Hi guys - I went to the site on the weekend and it looks like there are only the penthouse floors left to do in terms of putting up the windows and cladding. They've also done quite a bit of work on the garage ... the ramp is looking more defined and they've started the wall that will guide cars into the garage.

I know alot of people here weren't fond of the green windows but I have to admit, they are sort of growing on me. They look much better (and darker) now that most of the building is done. Does anyone think likewise/otherwise? The dark windows on the North side are the nicest in my opinion - we'll see what the blue windows look like on the penthouse floors. Needless to say I am less concerned now and my excitement is rebuilding!!!

What I am a little disappointed about, though, is how small the windows are. They are no where near floor-to-ceiling and the calling above and below the windows is larger than I thought it was. I hope once finished, the rooms aren't too dark.

What I am a little disappointed about, though, is how small the windows are. They are no where near floor-to-ceiling and the calling above and below the windows is larger than I thought it was. I hope once finished, the rooms aren't too dark.

I was actually thinking that I wouldn't put any furniture in front of the window (like in the bedroom) so that I can take advantage of any sort of floor to celiing window opening. But seeing as that is likely not the case, I'll probably end up putting a low rise chest of drawers in front of the window to optimize the arrangement of the space.

There were never supposed to be floor to ceiling windows. None of the model suites have them (except the 2 story because you have to walk out to the balcony). Expect a 24" border around all windows. Additionally, there are no sliding balcony doors from the bedrooms, but again, that was never the case.

16 May 2010--from Queen and Shaw:

dsc03873t.jpg

Looks like Plan for Condominium applications were submitted for Bliss and LT on March 22nd.

LT - 10 136401 STE 19 CD
Bliss - 10 136369 STE 19 CD

May 25 2010 update

from the Gardiner ...

LVT's windows @ 23rd floor, Bliss's concrete @ 20th floor~

Click to Enlarge

Back