News   Jul 08, 2024
 247     0 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 599     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 3.2K     0 

Liberty Village Towers/Bliss (CanAlfa, 24 + 20s, IBI-HB)

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
7 November 2009 photo update

dsc00796t.jpg

East of Liberty Towers? the building its connected to is Liberty Village Town Homes / Lofts and the 2nd tower is Bliss... In the future there will be 3 or 4 more towers as part of a new section from CanAlfa.

Just north they're building Vibe... And also Liberty on the Park in the future...

On the west side is supposed to be King West Life... If that ever happens....

Also, a mod should update the title of this thread, its Liberty Village Towers / Bliss, it should be 24s + 20s

That's what I thought, your referring to the platform walk across connection right? I was trying to figure out if if any part of the townhome/loft section connected at the front of the building along East Liberty but I can't find a good render which shows it.

There is no connection between LVT and the townhomes along East Liberty, just between LVT and the lofts on the south end. Look for the Bliss rendering and you'll see.

The one thing I don't see when I look at the models / renders a few pages back is where the entrance for the underground parking is.... The only real opening I can see if for the count yard, does that also lead to the underground parking area?

Are they actully starting to put it up all over the place or just in a small patch like that little bit of brick they did before?

Are they actully starting to put it up all over the place or just in a small patch like that little bit of brick they did before?

As I was driving West bound on the Gardiner this AM I could only see the East side of the building. There was a small crane with a worker installing the insulation. They had only done 2-3 columns.

I wasn't specifically referring to insulation potion... Maybe some nice shots of the whole project.. If anyone has an interesting view of the develoment.

Anyone live in the area who can snap some pictures of the progress?

No problem. I just took two quick ones as of 1pm today.

View: Standing on East Liberty street looking south west.

Ok, how do I resize them. They are freaking huge at 4.19MB?!?!? When I go to resave it it doesn't allow me to change the type of file from JPEG Interchange format?

:confused:

Last edited:

Back