Legacy, Ultra, Yorkland @ Heron's Hill Condos (Monarch Homes) - Real Estate

Does anyone know how much would the Phantom Rent be? I also want to know if a walkable tunnel is being built to connect the Don Mills station with Ultra as discussed above?

So did anyone purchase Legacy in 2007 and the first tenative day was Dec, 2009. I may be the only one who purchased in 2007. I have been waiting for almost 2 years to move in. Sigh.....

Do you guys know if I want to get a second parking spot, do I mention to the agent before 6 months of the occupancy date or do I tell them now to reserve a second parking spot?

Do you guys know if I want to get a second parking spot, do I mention to the agent before 6 months of the occupancy date or do I tell them now to reserve a second parking spot?

You mean Legacy or Ultra. For Legacy, they sold out already and I signed up for extra parking spot earlier. It costs $20,000 per parking. However, I am on the waiting list. It is not quaranty to get one.

Thanks for the info, harrison. I purchased the Ultra condo. The reception told me that she would send the request to the head office. I guess I'm on the waiting list too.

So did anyone purchase Legacy in 2007 and the first tenative day was Dec, 2009. I may be the only one who purchased in 2007. I have been waiting for almost 2 years to move in. Sigh.....

hi, we had the Dec 2009 date too. *sigh*

so when did you purchase your condos?

May '07. i thought it was curious the signing docs had a huge 'margin of error' in the closing date back then. (yea i actually read it through. i think it said it might be delayed by as much as 2 years or something in the contract. whatever. i've forgotten most of what it says. will just keep renting until then i guess... :>)

The latest update we got was move in around Feb 2011.

May '07. i thought it was curious the signing docs had a huge 'margin of error' in the closing date back then. (yea i actually read it through. i think it said it might be delayed by as much as 2 years or something in the contract. whatever. i've forgotten most of what it says. will just keep renting until then i guess... :>)

The latest update we got was move in around Feb 2011.

Oh yeah, saying on the contract? I didn't know that...where, on which page? So there is no way to get any addendum or money back for the delay. I really hope they won't delay again. I am afarid that I will receive a letter from them and saying delay again.
Actually, my condo is for marriage. If it closed by last year or this year, I got married and got a kid already. SIGH.....

I am on 22 floor at Legacy, but I am not yet called for the colour selection. Does anyone have the same situation? Do you guys know what floor they are calling for colour selection?

I'm happy to say I just purchased a studio at The Yorkland condominium. Anyone know anything about this 3rd phase because information is really scarce right now! Anyone else purchase a place here?

I'm happy to say I just purchased a studio at The Yorkland condominium. Anyone know anything about this 3rd phase because information is really scarce right now! Anyone else purchase a place here?

Studio will be fully obstructed by Ultra (phase 2)...what was the $/sqft?

My prediction is that sales will slow down significantly by Summer.

I am on 22 floor at Legacy, but I am not yet called for the colour selection. Does anyone have the same situation? Do you guys know what floor they are calling for colour selection?

I know the lower floors did theirs last month. I am on the 6th floor and I did my colour selection around 19th of April. Higher floors probably will be done later but soon

Back