Kingston&Co Condominiums (Main and Main Dev & TAS) - Real Estate -

So people are moving in already on the second floor! This is great! I am less than a month out and I haven't had my PDI scheduled and my lawyer hasn't received any documentation. Is anyone else in the same boat?

So people are moving in already on the second floor! This is great! I am less than a month out and I haven't had my PDI scheduled and my lawyer hasn't received any documentation. Is anyone else in the same boat?
i had the same questions. so i called and spoke to TAS. She advised that my inspection should be about 2 weeks before my given date. Mine is
also at the end of may 5th floor.

anyone with more pics of upgrades would be good to look at.

i had the same questions. so i called and spoke to TAS. She advised that my inspection should be about 2 weeks before my given date. Mine is
also at the end of may 5th floor.

anyone with more pics of upgrades would be good to look at.

I am on the 5th floor too! Thank you for that info, I was getting concerned.

After grabbing my Tim's across the street this morning (I'm in the apartment building next door waiting for my unit to be ready) I was able to get into the lobby of the Condo. I explained to the concierge I was a future owner and just curious to check it out. He was nice enough to let me in, but I could only really stay in the lobby due to construction. The lobby should look exactly the same as the renders, just not as spacious as the render implies - and it is still under construction as well.

Unfortunately, I totally brainfarted and didn't take any pictures. (no coffee yet)

He also said 15 units have moved in now, all on 2nd and 3rd floors.

I still have 6 weeks to wait until occupancy, but patiently waiting. Even more frustrating when you see it multiple times a day.

Moved in formally last Thursday. Only one elevator in operation currently, and gets a little busy getting down to parking in the morning as the construction folks are going up...makes for good conversation though. I would advise people to run a dishwasher load ASAP when moving in, with a bowl underneath the kitchen P-trap. Had a hairline crack in mine which resulted in some water into the undersink cabinet....not major, but also something that could not have been forseen unless you're running a certain amount of water through the pipes (dishwasher drainage). Building management was extremely quick to fix.

Appliance quality seems to be pretty great - for those who care, the convection oven came up to temperature extremely quickly and I'm happy with some of the thought that went into cabinet placement.

Moved in formally last Thursday. Only one elevator in operation currently, and gets a little busy getting down to parking in the morning as the construction folks are going up...makes for good conversation though. I would advise people to run a dishwasher load ASAP when moving in, with a bowl underneath the kitchen P-trap. Had a hairline crack in mine which resulted in some water into the undersink cabinet....not major, but also something that could not have been forseen unless you're running a certain amount of water through the pipes (dishwasher drainage). Building management was extremely quick to fix.

Appliance quality seems to be pretty great - for those who care, the convection oven came up to temperature extremely quickly and I'm happy with some of the thought that went into cabinet placement.

How was the process before your occupancy date? Was the paperwork submitted to your lawyer on time (a week in advance)? Did you have enough time to review everything? Were there any surprises?

I am a bit concerned since they have cancelled my PDI. I don't want to feel rushed through everything.

How was the process before your occupancy date? Was the paperwork submitted to your lawyer on time (a week in advance)? Did you have enough time to review everything? Were there any surprises?

I am a bit concerned since they have cancelled my PDI. I don't want to feel rushed through everything.

Process was extremely straightforward. No surprises with dates etc...just what I've previously mentioned. Just noticed some nice long & deep scratches on the tub in the second bathroom which I should have picked up on at the PDI. Looks like some overzealous x-acto knife action when removing the tub from the box. That being said I had ample time for the PDI, but it was my first rodeo so I did miss a few little things.

Both elevators are now working, with one reserved (ideally) for construction workers during business hours. Parking garage doors between resident / commercial are working as well.

Process was extremely straightforward. No surprises with dates etc...just what I've previously mentioned. Just noticed some nice long & deep scratches on the tub in the second bathroom which I should have picked up on at the PDI. Looks like some overzealous x-acto knife action when removing the tub from the box. That being said I had ample time for the PDI, but it was my first rodeo so I did miss a few little things.

Both elevators are now working, with one reserved (ideally) for construction workers during business hours. Parking garage doors between resident / commercial are working as well.

You can always capture those defects on your 30 day :)

Back