King West Life in Liberty Village (Plazacorp) - Real Estate -

Not yet: Will do PDI Aug 29. I was able to move my closing date as I too would be away on the closing date....1 week later at Sept 18th.

I think maybe they are behind as they are playing catchup with elevators to move people in?

Anyhow, I am fine with Sept 18.

FYI - complex registered as of July 19th. Your September 18th date is now going to be your final closing and no occupancy fees for you.

They have up to six months after registration to fully open the amenities. Our Plazacorp project opened them EXACTLY six months to the day! Hope yours are sooner :)

They have up to six months after registration to fully open the amenities. Our Plazacorp project opened them EXACTLY six months to the day! Hope yours are sooner :)

Most are already open thankfully. The pool and the rooftop party room are the two biggies which have yet to open. I think they're still putting the final touches on the 5 pin bowling lanes as well.

Gym, games room, billiards room, and the virtual sports room are open.

Just got my letter telling me that the condo will be closing and I better have my financing in place.

By the way, shlammed do you know how much were the adjustments. They say typically the adjustments run about $5000 + monthly common expenses and occupancy....clearly there won't be monthly common expenses and occupancy as it will be the condo fee....

Just got my letter telling me that the condo will be closing and I better have my financing in place.

By the way, shlammed do you know how much were the adjustments. They say typically the adjustments run about $5000 + monthly common expenses and occupancy....clearly there won't be monthly common expenses and occupancy as it will be the condo fee....

Haven't had my final closing yet so not sure but I think that part of the letter may be generic as I'm pretty sure our adjustments were capped at $3500. I think above that everyone is charged one month of their maintenance fee to go toward the reserve fund. Not sure what else would be on top of that but there are probably a few odds and ends that go beyond the $3500 cap.

Also, don't forget about land transfer tax.

With so many people living at KWL....1150 units....what is the pool like? First is it nice and 2nd is it crowded?
How large is it in fact.

Same questions for the theatre.

It's nice but not very big. The change rooms are nice. Each has some half lockers + toilets/urinals + showers and sauna.

The pool itself...I've rarely seen more than 2-3 people in it at a time. I thought the same thing about sharing the amenities but honestly, people have so much going on with their lives (especially in this neighbourhood) that I've never seen anything crowded including the gym.

The rest of the amenities are by reservation only so you'll never have a crowd problem there. The theatre is actually quite nice but I forget how many seats. Maybe around 15 or so.

Also, the party room is now open.

oh, and there's now an online resident's portal where you can contact property management, put in service requests, see notices, etc.

IMG-20130813-00123.jpg
IMG-20130813-00124.jpg
IMG-20130813-00125.jpg

Two hot tubs at the back.

Sauna's in change rooms.

Attachments

• IMG-20130813-00123.jpg
    IMG-20130813-00123.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG-20130813-00124.jpg
    IMG-20130813-00124.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG-20130813-00125.jpg
    IMG-20130813-00125.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 316
Plazacorp is stepping up their game. We had to wait a long time for our pool furniture :)

Plazacorp is stepping up their game. We had to wait a long time for our pool furniture :)

I suspect the reason PinkLucy that this is happening is because the amenities are mainly in building 75 which is more or less completed...they are working on moving people in building 85 and building 65 occupied 1 year ago already...
I suspect the people in 65 where without amenities for quite a while as were the early people in building 65 East Liberty.

Back