News   Mar 27, 2024
 2.1K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.3K     2 

Jasonzed's myDrone Activity of Toronto and Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh.

Once the little guy thinks bungy-jumps and rock climbing, you got a real problem. Hopefully not future drug issues or support for DoFo.
I see Habs gear. Guess it's already too late for the little guy ?

That van looks fantastic for road trips, Jason! Did you buy it new or second hand?

I use it for road trips and as a mobile office. I bought it used with 18K on it. It's 2017 Pleasure-Way Ascent TS. This is the 2020 version with the updated MB chassis but the RV part is virtually the same as mine. The extra 60K to buy it new was not worth it for me.

I use it for road trips and as a mobile office. I bought it used with 18K on it. It's 2017 Pleasure-Way Ascent TS. This is the 2020 version with the updated MB chassis but the RV part is virtually the same as mine. The extra 60K to buy it new was not worth it for me.

I tried to rough it for 2 weeks in a Nissan NV200 and it wasn't pleasant. Your van looks much more hospitable

I love it! Brilliant!

I believe that it is. One needs to be able to stand up in a camper. The interior height is 6'3".
I'm 6ft1 and I couldn't even lay down in the thing without bending my knees. The saved money on hotels was not worth it in the end. I'd love to do it right with a good, roomy camper, but they were way too pricey (to rent) to justify where I was

I'm 6ft1 and I couldn't even lay down in the thing without bending my knees. The saved money on hotels was not worth it in the end. I'd love to do it right with a good, roomy camper, but they were way too pricey (to rent) to justify where I was

Unless it's during the off-season, they can be a bit pricy to rent that's for sure.

A morning visitor
IMG_20190820_0747246.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back