News   Aug 07, 2024
 124     0 
News   Aug 07, 2024
 282     0 
News   Aug 07, 2024
 235     0 

GO Transit: Service thread (including extensions)

nah bro, I'm, going to continue holding out hope.

I'll add that the Leaside spur slash rec trail has an at-grade crossing on Lawrence just east of Leslie, which I imagine would cost a lot to convert into a separated crossing in the unlikely event this spur is reactivated

I can only imagine the type of person that does something like that has no care about the others around them, and simply walks the earth seeking out cheap pleasures at everyone else's expense.
What really irritates me about this is often I hear people complain about anti-social behaviour on public transit. It's one of those reasons why some people opt to drive their car instead. Stuff like this only re-enforces those beliefs. Not that the person who did this would even care. They'll do it again.

Arguing that complaining about it reinforces behaviour is like shooting the messenger - the issue here is a complete lack of enforcement of proper etiquette with no punishment that bites. You know certain lines (LSE) /times (late evening/events) are trouble - send a squad in and wring the violators through.

AoD

Arguing that complaining about it reinforces behaviour is like shooting the messenger - the issue here is a complete lack of enforcement of proper etiquette with no punishment that bites. You know certain lines (LSE) /times (late evening/events) are trouble - send a squad in and wring the violators through.

AoD
The current Director of Customer Protective Services has neutered the department so much, the officers are pretty much there to say Stop or I'll say Stop again. Yes we don't need a Gestapo wandering the train arresting every litterer or minor offender, however the pendulum has swung to far to the "hug a thug" side that I think it needs a rebalencing.

The current Director of Customer Protective Services has neutered the department so much, the officers are pretty much there to say Stop or I'll say Stop again. Yes we don't need a Gestapo wandering the train arresting every litterer or minor offender, however the pendulum has swung to far to the "hug a thug" side that I think it needs a rebalencing.

But I guess we can always text Sept-Sept-Sept-Sept-Sept!

AoD

Back