Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

To add to this question, does anyone know if they have to provide new occupancy dates 3 months before the date? Or does that not apply because of the pandemic?
My lawyers reached out to the builders lawyers for an answer and the response was something along the lines of there is no current occupancy date and we’ll be sent a notification of renewed occupancy when the builder knows more.
I don’t think they need to adhere to the 3 months due to ‘unavoidable delay’ note they sent out.

To add to this question, does anyone know if they have to provide new occupancy dates 3 months before the date? Or does that not apply because of the pandemic?

The same stance from the builder stands since I mentioned the status last time after contacting the builder myself.
It appears that with the 'unavoidable delay' notice sent out, the builder isn't necessarily obligated to post a new occupancy date until further notice.

I'm betting my buck towards the end of this year (with possible PDI OCT/NOV), or Q1 2021 at the latest.

Hi there. Same question. I haven’t received any notice nor email.

For everyone that has moved to Phase 1, curious to know if you have heard anything about the amenities in Phase 2 and when they will be open. Also, has any information been provided on when the building will be registered with the city?

For everyone that has moved to Phase 1, curious to know if you have heard anything about the amenities in Phase 2 and when they will be open. Also, has any information been provided on when the building will be registered with the city?
F6D3B820-129A-4637-804B-572D29E06E6B.jpeg
They’ve been doing a lot of work on the pool and BBQ area like Planting trees and getting the BBQs all setup. As for ETA, I have no idea. I assume sometime after phase 2 occupancy - maybe spring/summer 2021 based onprevious experience with condo developments.

Great photo! Do you have any more of the pool deck? I've been so curious to see the progress and the size of pool itself with all of the landscaping

Hi Everyone - for anyone that is awaiting news on Playground condos, I called the builder today and got an update. They basically said that the building is ready to start occupancy. They have filed occupancy permits with the city of Toronto and are awaiting approval. Expect to hear more from the builder's lawyer on occupancy dates and PDIs in the coming weeks.

Hi Everyone - for anyone that is awaiting news on Playground condos, I called the builder today and got an update. They basically said that the building is ready to start occupancy. They have filed occupancy permits with the city of Toronto and are awaiting approval. Expect to hear more from the builder's lawyer on occupancy dates and PDIs in the coming weeks.
Amazing!!! Thanks so much for this update!! Some great news on a Monday :)

Amazing news! You've made my day :)

This is great to know you have my thanks as well. I just wonder at this point when they will start mentioning parking lot allocations (and what about the no-locker situation for those in phase 2?).

Last edited:
Would that be starting at the bottom? Any chance someone know what the delay is between the lower floors vs the higher floors?

I would imagine with 35 floors, there would probably be a difference of a few months between occupying floor 1 and 35. But I could be wrong.

My understanding is occupancy usual start from lower level. And each time 5-7 floors. That could take up to 2 weeks time.

Back