Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Update team, 28 floor, move in date July 15 2020.

So excited to meet you all!

Does anyone know how much people are renting out the parking lot for? Thanks

Update team, 28 floor, move in date July 15 2020.

So excited to meet you all!

Does anyone know how much people are renting out the parking lot for? Thanks

Curious to know as well; im guessing avg to deviate around 150 a month.
Did you buy a spot?

Curious to know as well; im guessing avg to deviate around 150 a month.
Did you buy a spot?
I know there are a lot of people looking to rent a parking spot. I'd guess somewhere between $200 to $300/mo based on supply and demand as well as parking spot rental costs in similar buildings.
$150/mo might have been the going rate for a parking spot in a City Place condo 6 years ago, but I'd be surprised if you could still easily get that price in any downtown condo today.

In my current condo (Queen West and Gladstone) parking spots are going for $155 a month. Im not sure what prices are in Liberty but $250-300 seems really high.

It depends on the building -- if there are a lot of spots, prices aren't as high -- when spots are at a premium as they were in my building, the price goes up

I noticed on the last mail sent to me that the email they have on file is incorrect. I've tried to contact the sales office multiple times by email and phone but no response, anyone know how i can get in contact with the developer to correct this? i dont want to miss out on any communications with PDI, ect.

I noticed on the last mail sent to me that the email they have on file is incorrect. I've tried to contact the sales office multiple times by email and phone but no response, anyone know how i can get in contact with the developer to correct this? i dont want to miss out on any communications with PDI, ect.
The letters you receive from the builders solicitor has their contact information on it. I’d try that.

Parking was $175, 6 years ago when I lived in Liberty Village. I assume it will be $200-$300.

In my current condo (Queen West and Gladstone) parking spots are going for $155 a month. Im not sure what prices are in Liberty but $250-300 seems really high.

I have not heard anything yet and our tentative move in date is August 10th (5th floor, phase 2) so we are well under the 3 month mark at this point. We’ve asked our lawyers to contact the developer to try and get an update for us.

Have you gotten a new occupancy date from the developer yet considering Aug 10 is less than a month away?

Parking was $175, 6 years ago when I lived in Liberty Village. I assume it will be $200-$300.
Thanks everyone for your kind input, I will start with 200/,month for this year.

Can't wait to see you all at GP, we made a great decision to be an owner here!

Thanks everyone for your kind input, I will start with 200/,month for this year.

Can't wait to see you all at GP, we made a great decision to be an owner here!
Yes you did! I like everything about this place from the location to the finishings and size of the suite. So far, the developer has delivered what has been promised. No surprises yet.

Back