News   Apr 25, 2024
 321     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 995     3 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     0 

Future Toronto 3d model

I have been thinking of doing it for a while now, but I think you have convinced me! I will get to it as soon as I have a significant amount of free time, whenever that is.

What I have of MCC so far, mostly just rough ins of the existing buildings without 3d models (In grey)

Yonge/Eglinton updated with more models:

based on the given description what I think 256 front will look like:

the new condo proposal on spadina:

old, but I haven't shown it before, so the updated St. Jamestown development:

Last edited:
isn't there a lot more happening at yonge and eglinton... maybe they aren't all there but I was under the impression it was almost going to double in size.

I am missing the post office redevelopment, but other than that, that is all that is there. Most buildings in the area are 18-20 floors though, while all the new ones are 30+. thats where the most dramatic change will come.\

I'm working on the MCC model right now, trying to get parkside village done.

Last edited:
I am missing the post office redevelopment, but other than that, that is all that is there. Most buildings in the area are 18-20 floors though, while all the new ones are 30+. thats where the most dramatic change will come.

well I hope it catches up to yonge and sheppard...

Parkside village is coming together:

EEexpSt.jpg

Wow that is fantastic work! I couldn't get the hang of sketch but this makes me want to try again. thank you again Insertnamehere for your amazing dedication and skill. I'm so proud of my city for growing on up.

Think in 50 years Square one will be swallowed by development? Perhaps building atop it, similar to the office space above the Eaton Centre?

Yes if not before that!

It interesting to see that from certain far away distances MCC skyline looks only slightly smaller then Toronto's skyline but in these renderings it is very easy to see that MCC is nowhere close to as dense as downtown Toronto. I know that is obvious but I have several examples of people visiting our great city pointing towards MCC while leaving the airport and asking, "is that Toronto?" because it is far less obvious from a great distance and MCC is starting to get quite a few tall buildings.

I think there might be some more proposals missing. The parking lot between PSV and Mississauga city hall has boards up surrounding it, advertising another condo development.

It's definitely looking good so far, keep up the good work, especially love your downtown Toronto renders! :)

Back